Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its not a pissing contest (rant)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mackerowenie, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Dear probable doucher,

Smoking is not a pissing contest. You aren't cool or more experienced because you can take a bigger hit than me. I'll rip it when I want to rip the damn thing. Enjoy losing brain cells from your cough attack.

Sincerely,
    Mack

2. I beg to differ :cool:

3. When your a teenage male everything is a pissing contest

4. Has anybody actually been in a pissing contest?

If not they're pretty epic

5. I've had contests to see who could pee the farthest for sure.

The one time Hank hill has an advantage... that narrow urethra provides a great deal of pressure for his urine. I bet Hank can pee farther than most of us.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Way to pull in a koth reference.

That took some thinkin

7. [quote name='"Olesmoky"']I've had contests to see who could pee the farthest for sure.

The one time Hank hill has an advantage... that narrow urethra provides a great deal of pressure for his urine. I bet Hank can pee farther than most of us.[/quote]

Wow. Just wow. Too many props to give for that.

8. Naw, I'm just always thinking about Hank's penis. :laughing:

9. #9 Lunch MEAT, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    +1 for the KoTH reference

And dude, everything I ever do is a pissing contest. Its what makes some really boring shit fun.
    Need to chop celery? It's on like donkey kong!
    Going to the supermarket? I bet I can get my shit out the door faster than you while making car noises with my cart.
    Are we driving two different cars to a movie? SPEED LIMIT RACE! RAWWWWWWWWW
    Are we playing monopoly? Better have an ambulance on speed dial in case this shit gets cereal.

To the whiny kid in the corner,
    It is most definitely a pissing contest, if I can take a larger hit, hold it in longer, and train my lungs to not be bitches I end up getting higher faster. Enjoy sitting alone in the corner because you whine.

Sincerely,
    The #1 Pisser

Edit: In case you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic. I sometimes can't tell when I'm blazed how shit I type comes off when you read it. Everyone does there own thing, some people see who can pee the farthest. Others just like to pee and look up at the stars.

10. If your not bragging your losing, even if you dont mean to brag you do. only monks dont have this problem

11. Lmao you just have low T. I will take bigger hits than you always.

12. but i take huge hits and dont cought so does that mean i am a pro lolz

13. I feel like it's a pissing contest and I showed up dehydrated.