Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's never okay to pinch someone's weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caty, Nov 16, 2011.

1. This ^^ I always get the image of some stoner-looking dude fiending around, finding my bag, and pinching a fat nug between his thumb and forefinger, then grinning evilly and quickly making his escape.:D

Also OP, you should have brought that weed around my place, i'd have rolled you a perfect 2 gram cone just for the opportunity to smoke it with you

2. ^^^^ and notice he isnt going to pinch your sack (the weed one). thats a real smoker right there. and yeah i get that same image of a stoner bro kinda funny

3. I used to buy bud for this one kid i worked with and he never gave me a bonus for getting it so I pinched like a bowl from his 1/8 but feel bad about it because it was wrong. I never would pinch again but i felt i was going through all that risk for no reward. By a bowl i mean like a .3 bowl.

4. It Happens Sometimes , People Think They Can Get Away With Things And You Wont Notice . Learn How To Roll Blunts Even If You Suck Just Roll It , Practice Makes Perfect :)

P.S. You Should Have Just Left With The Blunt .

5. Pretty fucked up to ever take anything from anyone without asking, let alone the sacred herb. Rolling that blunt probably took 10 minutes out of his day, he shouldn't ask for any compensation..

Seems to me like you went over to this giant black dude's house and they smoked your bud.

6. [quote name='"lk250f"']I used to buy bud for this one kid i worked with and he never gave me a bonus for getting it so I pinched like a bowl from his 1/8 but feel bad about it because it was wrong. I never would pinch again but i felt i was going through all that risk for no reward. By a bowl i mean like a .3 bowl.[/quote]

Dont feel guilty man, if your the one driving, handling, and holding the weed for him its perfectly fine to pinch if he doesnt offer you anything. If he smokes you up when he gets it, thats a diff story. But otherwise their bag is fair game. I say pack a FAT bowl and smoke it cause your risking getting caught!

7. Ha, i'm not dumb enough to do this anymore. Ill pick up for my brother, etc. but it's not worth it for nothing for freinds. Already packed a few trenches in my box so im good...

8. [quote name='"lk250f"']

Ha, i'm not dumb enough to do this anymore. Ill pick up for my brother, etc. but it's not worth it for nothing for freinds. Already packed a few trenches in my box so im good...[/quote]

Yeah, im pickin up what your throwin down. You got a MFLB?

9. i can comprehend any of this

10. that i do sir. and some bubba kush. The one time i'm almost certain my dealer sold me a legitimate strain.

11. :mad:

Let's me hold ur sack;D

12. I would never let another man hold my balls!

WTF!!! :mad:

13. Not ur ball sack lol sack of the devils grass. Pinching taking somome elses bud from there sack bro

14. that sux....shoulda just rolled a joint...or packed a bowl

no pinching, that is low

15. All i can say is that i am a fairly peaceful guy but i think my emotions would have taken over me at that point. He "pinched" 1.5g and then was expected to smoke off the blunt? Especially if he got first hit? Damn someone deserves a good slap in the head.

16. I'm confused. He used half a gram for the joint and kept the other 1.5 grams?

17. i used to always have to smoke with someone else when i wanted to roll up because i didn't know how to roll. learning how to roll a great spliff was one of the best things i've done so far

18. I dont wanna say it was your fault man but fuck.....who GOES to someone ELSES house just to have them roll a blunt for you..? You cry jack-move..

19. That isn't your friend, just some random pussy. I would never trust anyone with my bud in a different room unless they were one of my closest relatives, friends, or dealers.