Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's natural so it is safe to smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnLajoie, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I am sick and tired of hearing un-educated pot enthusiasts or hard core badass teenagers say, "It a plant it grows naturally so its safe." They use this argument and the anti pot groups fire back saying Look how people started because their friends said it was safe because it was natural. The whole natural safe thing is valid to some extent but people use this for their main argument and im pissed that people dont have other facts. If you are one of those people who need more facts then please visit abovetheignorance.org or watch The Union: The business behind getting high. /rant

2. Lol, there was a thread EXACTLY like this a couple weeks ago.
    Tobacco grows in the ground too, and IT'S not safe to smoke!

Try eating random mushrooms in the forest and see how that treats ye!

:D:wave:

3. Well i should use the search funtion huh? Wow im a dumbass. I like posting duplicate threads because i like to see different peoples input if you are not on the first couple pages of a thread then not everyone will see your post. If nobody made duplicate threads then the voices of people will not be heard also i am stoned so im in the insightful mood right now

4. didn't know heated plant matter via combustion was harmful! this is CRAZY

5. No need for hate bro.
    I wasn't complaining or even suggesting using the search function.
    I was simply stating that there was a thread exactly like this a while back.

Hell, I even contributed to the thread, rather than just shutting it down.
    Chill out and smoke a bowl my friend.

6. Well see if i smoke a plant and it grows naturally it is safe and it comes from nature and it is not grown in a field and poison is not added to it then is makes it safe right? thats alot of ands

7. lol you got me worked up

8. man i am so lost right now. phies me find my way pls

9. At least your friends know its a plant.

10. agreed, people should really educate themselves if they're going to argue for legalization or anything for that matter. Kids going around spraying lysol and shit on their weed isn't helping either, lol :confused: