Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's my birthday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crash Bandicoot, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I'm eating pretzels with peanut butter right now. Whats up with the whats up?

2. Hello there. Are you high?

3. I know you asked nicely but I'm not going to put the peanut butter on my nipples.

4. Happy bday yo

5. just so happens to be mine as well. happy birthday dude

6. Happy day of birth!

7. Happy birthdays!

8. Happy birthday, this one is for you!

Attached Files:

9. thanks guys. its shapin up to be a good one. partying at my twin sisters dorm tomorrow night then up to hunter mountain for the weekend. plenty of dank to smoke and booze to drink. should be a fun one

10. Happy birthday bro! This medical caramel Im about to eat goes out to you!

11. Happy birthday! Mine is not until a week before 4/20!

12. 'sup, birthday-Bandicoot. :smoke:

Have a wonderful day!

13. Happy birthday OP, and the peep(s) who said they share it!!! You are growing up so fast :cry:

14. This rip is for you!

15. How hasnt anyone commented on this yet....

Happy birthday OP, its two of my really good friends birthdays today, Spent 110 on a quarter of some danks to give em for their birthdays :)

16. [quote name='"zinku418"']Happy birthday, this one is for you![/quote]
    Looks dank, outdoor?

17. Happy birthday man. Just so happens to be my daughters birthday as well. I hope you have a blast.

18. Congratulations on your most recent circumnavigation of the sun!