Its my 3000th post! I'll post my music if I want too!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Nukes1337, Feb 13, 2012.

1. #1 Nukes1337, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2012
    Whats up blades. Proud to say Ive managed to make it up to 3000 posts here in this great city. Thought I would let you guys in on my side project. My EP is gunna hit kickstarter real soon. Its old school hip hop/jazz infused with the sounds of nature.

Smoke a bowl and take a listen. You will be way more relaxed than you were before, I promise.

If you enjoy it, rip it off of youtube, or I can send you the physical MP3 so you dont lose quality.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPN0a10-3qA&feature="]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPN0a10-3qA&feature=[/ame]

2. Hey man congrats on the 3000! Ive seen your posts around and your a chill person... I like this track, it really is relaxing.. keep er up

3. wow thats not bad at all. you sound like the type of producer who companies hire to produce theme songs and stuff like that. also try and get the word out on your music

4. Congrats on 3k bro, I'm working my way up to 2k currently. :cool:

5. Congrats. You should take a celebratory toke :smoke:

6. I know you... may or may not know me....;)

7. [​IMG]

Awesome track, this is one of my favorite styles/genres. It's totally going on my relaxation/chill playlist.

8. [​IMG]

Killed that track yo. Mixing skills to the maxx.

9. Thank you for the kind words everyone. The track is still just a rough demo. It needs sub bass and jazz guitar added to it to become complete.

Still pretty happy with the way it came out.

10. Awesome work, cannot wait for the finished track.

11. congrats, im still working on getting 1,000 posts

12. Well spent today remastering the track. Added jazz piano and added bass to the song.

Lets just say if you have subs or a decent pair of bass headphones, you will notice the huge increase in quality.

:D

Maybe I love bass too much?

You decide.

13. send that mp3 my way, bro.

14. I love when the bass goes WHOMP :love: