Its my 20th birthday!

Discussion in 'General' started by muney420, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Nd I'm on my way to work:( and I'm out of bud too. I think I may just take a tbreak for a while and focus on finishing my grow. But anyways what have any of you guys done on your birthday that made it memorable ? I remember my 18th birthday and goin to the strip club in Oregon! Buying my first legal swishers lol may seem small but meant a lot to me.

2. Happy birthday blade! I hope its an awesome one! Get on that No bud situation...STAT!
    Its party time!
    [​IMG]

3. happy birthday! :D

Nocturnal wonderland! Its right after my bday, since 2009 ive been going so its like a tradition now soo much fun.

4. [​IMG]

Happy Birthday!

5. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']

Happy Birthday![/quote]

Lol that's badass. Thanks guys!

6. happy bday....have a good one and stay safe.

7. Another year close to death..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40K2S0-5Xo0]Altered Images - Happy Birthday (1981) - YouTube[/ame]

8. Happy 20th! :hello:

Heres some +rep because being at work on your birthday blows..

9. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']Happy 20th! :hello:

Heres some +rep because being at work on your birthday blows..[/quote]

You are too kind! Haha yes it does

10. I've worked on my birthday,
    Sucks man
    However, I shall smoke a bowl in your name when I get home
    Happy birthday man!

11. Iv worked on my bday, just the last one in fact. After work however got together with some friends and tripped balls. Anywho. Ill smoke a bowl to commemorate your birthday. You should go get bud dude. You need it for your birthday.

12. 20 years and 9 months ago your parents were living in the moment, and for that you are repped
    happy birthday OP :smoking:

13. I will go find bud! After work tho