It's my 200TH POST: It's a Celebration BISHES!

Discussion in 'General' started by v12v12, May 25, 2010.

1. :hello: Yes... it's that time once again... my 200TH POST TIME!!! :hello:

1st, I need to thank MYSELF for finding GC from a random g00gle search for seed germination lol. :D

2nd, I would like to thank any and ALL persons that repped me; thanks for recognizing! :wave:

3rd, thanks to all the MODs who have overlooked my often incendiary vitriol regarding the op-sex, and non-replying lurkers.

4th, thanks to all of the op-sex who have seen the light and supported said incendiary posts/comments. :yummy:

5th, a special thanks to my fav nemesis; GirlyS (yes you!) Thanks for all the support/negs & :love:

And last but not least... to ALL that have bothered to get off their lazy rumps and REPLY to my threads; thanks FOLKS!

:hippie: PARTY 'N VAPE TIME!!!! :metal: :yay: ALL ABOARD *BRRRREEEEEEEOOOOOW!* :hippie:

2. I board no train that goes *BRRRREEEEEEEOOOOOW!*

3. haha, cool stuff.

I'm glad your so happy with this place.

4. So, did your seeds germinate OK:confused:

5. I'm just here for the feast :wave:

[​IMG]

6. sweet broseph..really really tubular.

7. This IS WONDERFUL! :hello:

lmfao! Well I was blazed and couldn't visualize, nor phonetically sound out a steam-train's blaring whistle?! BRRRREEEOOOOOWWWW HAHAHH aaahHH! :D

---Seeds...Nagh I had to move to a new spot and there's no stealth-room to grow atm; working on that and collecting as I go!

Thanks EVERYONE!

8. Congratulations. It's always good to have enthusiastic grasscity users.

9. Who you callin' a bish??

10. Back when I was a "lurker", many years ago... the only "post-count" celebration threads that were made were in thousands. (1k, 2k, etc)

But I mean... congratz?

11. u-n-i-t-y...

o yea congrats op...

12. HAHA! Thats some old school [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8cHxydDb7o"]Queen Latifah[/ame]!

Hrmm... I haven't decided if I'm going celebrate at 500; YEP! :D

13. I like how you used an abundance of smileys.

14. I wonder what the hell he will do when he hits 1,000.

:confused:

15. [​IMG]