Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its Me Again.. Asking If I Got Ripped Off.. Again.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImNotReal, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Dude actually said to me 'I'm doing fat ones today cos its my birthday'

When I got back in this is what I saw...

In all fairness, I don't think the picture does it justice but this is fucking pathetic! I've never had one this shit off him before. :/

Whatcha think, blades?

Attached Files:

2. How much did you pay? How much did you order? Should buy a scale dude, they are cheap.

3. Why the hell would he hook up people on his birthday. Haha. That was his sale tactic and it worked.

4. I think you need to worry about getting a phone that takes better quality pictures.

5. When he said he was "doin fat ones" either he meant he was fucking some BBWs or he was takin fat pinches from your bag.
    Or a combination of both.

6. Looks like a gram to me. How much did you pay? $50?

7. Yeah I hate to say it man, but you probably got ripped off. I would suggest either avoiding this guy or making him weigh it out in front of you before you buy it

8. nah, man. that would make too much sense, apparently.

#learn2grow

9. The only person to blame for getting ripped off is yourself. Check it out BEFORE buying it. And there's absolutely no way to guess weight by a pic.

10. that escalated quickly

11. You didn't even tell us how much you paid or how much it's supposed to be. What should we tell you?

12. #13 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2015
    I'm convinced op is not real (and probably 16).
    Op, first of all what is that a picture of? I see some green globs. Secondly you didn't tell us how much you paid. My guess is yes you got ripped.

13. Bring it to me, I'll smoke it up and let u know how u did

14. Dude, we need to know how much you paid...

15. I think think op is trolling.

16. Just leaving this here.
    1449253886749.jpg