Its Mating Season Fella's.

Discussion in 'General' started by ArtilleryShell4, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Ahhhhhh. Summer. Its feels good man. Just woke up at 6 AM. Smoked a fat bowl, And i turn the news on and remember its the first day of summer. Best time to spread your seed, Plant your seeds, And smoke your life away.

Work, Smoke, Fuck, Repeat.

How's everyone elses first day of summer?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9poJ_UP2kks]YouTube - ‪Infected Mushroom Arabian Nights on Mescaline‬‏[/ame]

2. damn i didn't even realize that was today. lately i've been noticing the sun coming up earlier every day, and today when it rises earlier than any other day, it's cloudy and gloomy outside >_>. but that's fine, i like the stormy weather.

3. fuck havent heard that song in quite a while thanks for reminding me of how good it is.

4. For sure, I went in town, got my dank and then made a quick run over to Burger king for some munch. Came home and opened google and realised it's the first day of summer. Not to mention i'm ending a 2 week T-break so the day just keeps getting better and better.

Feels good man :smoke:.

5. I do not enjoy summers in Florida. I HATE the weather here.
    Plus, I'm on a summer long t-break, so it won't be all too great for me.
    Coincidentally, my girlfriend went on vacation right when my summer class ended so I'm 4x as bored and I get to drive my dad to laser eye surgery today.
    Looking like a great summer :rolleyes:

6. Well glad it is finally summer we had way too much snow up here but no one will be planting their seed here thanks to birth control.

7. Summers for me tend to suck if I don't go anywhere. Doesn't stop anyone else from having fun though.

8. Wut?

It's always mating season.

9. If someone plants their seed in me I'm kicking him in the nuts.

10. Orly?

11. challenge accepted :cool:

12. You should have him kick you in the ovaries so you don't get preggers.

13. ikd how my summer will be. Today is gloomy looking here so far but going out in a few to some errands- hopefully the cute pharmacist will be there. Ithen I'll get some good WAWA coffee and depending of weather stop at the park. # friewnds had offered to come help me with stuff today cause of my health problems but they all wimped out (2 I knew probably would but the third I was hopeful-I was even gonna pay them). Not that hopefull on the summer cause of the health stuff won't beable to do stuff with friends like I did last couple years and will be in physical therapy 4 days a week:(
    but I'm REALLY glad for the change in weather so at least I can sometimes go sit in the park and read and look at nature. :D
    If I had proper friends they would make sure we occasionally did things I could be included in but since they didn't all wintere and spring and suck at planning I don't expect summer to be different. Sorry I been feeling pretty cynicle and down on people the last couple days