its like theres been a death in the family.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kanye, Oct 3, 2009.

1. last ngiht, ripped as anything after the brother and his friend and i shared counltess amounts of bongs, from my great glass bong.

we finished our munchies session consisting of cereal and honey, microwaved cookies (failure) and mi goreng noodles (the shit) and we decided to all lay on my bed and watch some videos on my laptop.

i tucked the bong in the corner of my desk on the floor, which is infront of my bed. when i post my pictures in the "post your habitat" thread u will understand better, anyway it was pitch black dark. and all lieng on the bed when i decided the laptop was getting too much i shut it, pulled out the charger cord and literally just tossed or flung the cord off my bed like i usually do waiting for it to just hit the floor and off my bed....this time i flung it and as it landed SMASSSSHHHH!!!! we thought oh no! wtf soemones broken the window!! so after about 10 minutes of u get up, no u get up, no u get up come on! me AND my brother agreed to both get up..turn on the light and MUCH TO MY DISSAPOINTMENT...THE CHORD HIT THE BONG AND SHATTERED IT :'( :'( :'(

this is a dark day...especially since now my room stinks of dirty bong water :(

now..to go bong shopping! :D:hello:

2. my condolences to you and your pot smoking circle lol:(

3. RIP. poor bong. Never got to live up to his bong potential.

4. a sad day this is.

but hey, now you have a real excuse to go buy a new one :)

yay for new glass!

5. lol
    @
    3dudesinabed

6. He had high hopes for that bong :(

7. such a sad thing to see a young bong cut down in his prime:(

8. im guessing the black box on the chord broke it not the chord itself?
    lol
    or that would be some shit glass haha
    but my man, shopping for a new bong is like going to the people store to buy a kid.
    i love it:D
    good luck man, and post up when you buy it!

9. wait... you were laying on your bed with 3 guys with the lights off?

and then u broke ur bong?

10. Sucks ass, but hey, you get new glass! :D Pick a good one, maybe post pics?

11. post up as soon as you get it...i wanna see the replacement:smoke:

12. Such a shame a helpless bong had to go like that.