It's like CRACK!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Outis, Mar 4, 2008.

1. So the Girl Scouts should be making their rounds in your respective areas soon if they haven't already. I just picked up about 7 boxes of Thin Mints.

Who's gonna be getting some of this dank-ass shit this season?

2. MMMmmMmmMmmmmmm...

Peanut Butter, Caramel Deelitez!, Thin mints!

Oh boy! Cant wait for dem delicious cookies:D

3. Beat ya to em bitch.

4. a tube of frozen thin mints was one of the first foods i ever ate while high. :)

5. Same, one of the best things on this earth.

6. ya unfortunatly all my moms friends are getting to old to do that shit there is a little girl down the st i think probably does that but being 19 im not gonna knock on their door asking if their like 7 yr old daughter is home hah that would probably not go over well. On the upside they usually sell leftovers in front of stop and shop where i can stockpile them since they only do it once a god dam year

7. just go to jewel or something during cookie season, they usually have a troop posted at the front door asking if you want cookies, they sell them on the spot

it was the first time i realized how orgasm-sensitive your tastebuds became after a bowl... it's chocolate, it's mint, it's cold, it's refreshing... does it get any fucking better? :p (i think the best news is that it does get better... ice cream)

8. No it IS crack. Extremely addictive and expensive, thats why I can never buy em. But hell yeah I love those things, I could go through a whole box in like 20 minutes

9. samoas are so damn good.....and thin mints should be a scedual one drug cause theyre addicting as shit.....i just realized i have a whole box of those upstairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Tagalongs ftw!!!:D

11. got 2 boxes of thin mints today:)

12. TAGALONGS! and......... THIN MINTS!

13. lol im eating the shortbread ones and some nutter butters too right now