Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its like Christmas all over again!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shredthegnar101, Feb 7, 2012.

1. I'm so frighten pumped right now!

All my friends and I are seniors in High School and still live at home, so ordering pipes is really hard without being caught by parents, and the nearest headshop is quite far. My friend just chatted me on fb that he is placing a HUGE, 700 dollar order on Grasscity, and told me to pick out whatever I want, and give him the money. It's being shipped to his cousin, who's really chill, and is 20.

I got a spoon pipe, RAW Hemp Papers, a grinder, pipe screens, and a small stone carved pipe.

Im fucking pumped! Thoughts?

2. [quote name='"shredthegnar101"']I'm so frighten pumped right now!

All my friends and I are seniors in High School and still live at home, so ordering pipes is really hard without being caught by parents, and the nearest headshop is quite far. My friend just chatted me on fb that he is placing a HUGE, 700 dollar order on Grasscity, and told me to pick out whatever I want, and give him the money. It's being shipped to his cousin, who's really chill, and is 20.

I got a spoon pipe, RAW Hemp Papers, a grinder, pipe screens, and a small stone carved pipe.

Im fucking pumped! Thoughts?[/quote]

Cool man.
    I have yet to pick up a peice sense my old one broke.
    Just using one hitters and J's

3. Yeah, my parents found and took my bubbler, so I've been without a piece for awhile now

4. cool beans. get a bong

5. Awesome man. This reminds me of the old days when me and my buddy convinced his mom to buy us some punk t-shirts off a website. Always great to have hookups!