Its Kind of a Funny Story *My Version (really long)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Snowfiring, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Hey all i am really high right now so bear with me, just smoked about 7 grams and i haven't smoked in about a week.
    So if any of you have read Its Kind of a Funny Story (You know what fuck that its way to long I'm going to be calling it IKFS from now on because I'm lazy), you
    would know it's about a teen who checks himself into a mental ward because he's depressed. And in there he does some sort of art crap and comes out with a girlfriend. (P.S. I've never actually read the book but so many people have told it to me that i feel like i have :smoking:) Anyway today i'll be writing my version and its going to be fucking short cause i started typing and now this seems like way to much work.
    Ok so it all started about last year, it was winter time and i have S.A.D (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and winter makes me depressed. That year i had a bit more sad stuff in my life my best friend and my godfather moved away and i was really depressed. Anyway a time occurred when I tried to well lets say do stuff, anyway before I could finish it the police came and woosh i ended up in the hospital. Certified with Major Deppresive Disorder and stuck in a Psych Ward. In the hospital i was in i was 17 and the only one there who was under 40, thank god i was only there for 2 weeks and then got transferred to a younger place where there were kids my age. During my stay there i had quite a bit of fun (I ran away once actually but came back after 6 hours and jumping infront of a car to have it stop (had to run from that scene)). I was there for 6 weeks and came out of having met a lot of different youth my age who suffered the same as me, it was nice not to feel so alone in terms of i wasn't the only one that felt like that. Surprised to say there were only 10 rooms but when i came out of there I actually felt better, though i was diagnosed with agoraphobia and anxiety. Anyway there was one girl i saw in the hospital that i never really got a chance to talk to and it killed me because she was really sweet and cute and i developed a crush on her. That was my one regret of that stay was leaving without getting her number (I had gotten 3 other girls numbers and i made about a great guy friend). Anyway life was boring for a bit, went back to the hospital again for about a month (Didn't even do anything this time just my doctor being a ass). Anyway when i came out the last time I got in touch with one of the girls from the hospital who actually lived quite close to me. And we hung out a few times before she told me that she and the girl i had a crush on in the hospital were hanging out and i should come. So gladly i said yes. Suffice to say we met up and had a great time together. Now this part of the story is from her side a bit, She was really depressed the day after we hung out and she was about to well *SPLAT* and she decided to message me on FB. So she messaged me and we talked when she told me that she loved me. At first i thought she was joking but soon we started going out. First date was amazing we went to a forest and had amazing amounts of fun just sitting and talking. It was a bit sad but was well worth it. She at the time had some issues mentally and they caused hallucinations and voices, it was so hard to watch her go through it. Anyway we saw eachother every day because we had nothing else to do and we loved eachothers company. Soon after things go more and more serious till where they are today. Today well I'm with my girlfriend its only been about 8 months but our relationship is so strong, her hallucinations are gone and so were the voices. Lots of stuff happened and then i got high and wrote this. Sorry to make anyone read this if they disliked it. :smoking::(:(