Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's just a plant....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ilookedatahedge, Apr 24, 2008.

1. http://justaplant.com/

How to explain to your children that you're a filthy druggie :D

-----

haha funny shit!

your little kid comes through, 'nah its not a cigarette its a joint innit, get you high mother fucker. you should try it sometime. now lets dress up in costumes and go on a bike ride to go see my criminal friend who is a cannabis farmer'

if i kid went into school and told the teacher that, they'd go nuts!

2. I mean, it's a nice thing, but honestly, who is going to give that to their kids?

3. HAHAHA no fucking way. I actually read it up till it cuts you off....i still can't believe i read it.

4. how will the kids know unless you teach them

5. I would rather read that book to kids than letting public school health teacher tell them about it

6. Exactly. This book is at least teachign the positive aspects of pot.

Also the art and writing style in this book reminds me of those books designed to teach kids about sex.

7. Did any of you guys catch the OReilly Factor talk show where the author of this book was being cross examined by Bill OReilly? Actually the author defended himself quite well, and didn't come out as a total pothead :)

Still, reading the story is hilarious:

"Farmer Bob....I came to teach my kid about Marijuana"
    Farmer Bob walked Jackie and her mom through his garden, stopping to point out the different plants.
    Finally he reached a pot with a sweet, skunky smell.

...and the party begun?:smoke:

8. lol yeah i saw that it was really funny
    o'reilly just got pissed off and looked stupid as usual. haha i would have liked to see what happened when the cameras stopped rolling.

this book is really funny when you are stoned :smoke:

9. yea me to...but im going to read that book to my kid...whenever i have one

10. Dude I think the web admin was high! If you want to get to the end of the story, simply do this:

Code:
    Replace:
    http://www.itsjustaplant.com/story/15end.html
    With:
    http://www.itsjustaplant.com/story/15.html

Do this everytime you reach an end page, yay! :smoke:

11. lol
    when they put the costumes on
    the dad looks like a clown.

12. you look like a clown! lol. :smoke:

13. its actually got some positive reviews from some big names, fight for legalization

14. I think it's a good tool in an important battle.