it's hotter than FUCK

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jiggernex, Jul 22, 2011.

1. ....in America.

What are all you amerikan blades doing to stay out of the intense heat? Literally, it feels horrible outside. Like, I'm not even shitting you foreign people.

I'm going to my buddy's house with central air conditioning later to smoke up and play black ops. What are you doing?

2. I'm babysitting until 5:30. Someone asked me if I could take their shift at work tonight, but that is not happening. When I'm done babysitting I'm going to smoke a nice big joint. :)

3. sitting in my house all day and not doing a single thing :hello::D:smoke:

4. Im gonna game out, become bored, toke, gameout somemore, wait for dinner, gameout or watch tv, toke, go to bed

Repeat upon waking up

Yeeep pree shitty life i got...

Its also raining and disgusting outside so i cant go biking or anything

5. Yeah me and my friend tried to go to the pool to cool off but even that motherfucker felt like we were swimming in lava. I've spent most my time indoors doing homework unfortunately :/ I don't mind going out after dark though when it's not in the triple digits.

6. I'm staying in my room with my air conditioner. This is why I like winter so much more than summer.

7. If fuck was a temperaute id agree with you, here in ontario its hot and humid as fuck.

8. laying on the beach, strollin through the city of grass. when it gets to hot, jump in the water. gotta love the frigid ass waters off the eastern shore

9. Iowa weather has my nuts dragging on the floor right now. Yeah... its that hot

10. Getting a bunch of girls and going in my pool

11. Went outside to smoke a bowl then came right back in to the nice air conditioning.:D

12. I'm enjoying this weather, it's a nice change up from the -40 to -20 winters up in MN.
    But I just drink alot of water, that's my way to keep cool haha

13. i havent even been outside for the past 3 days. haha!:hello:

14. Its finally starting to cool down where I live.

15. central ac + unfinished basement = feels good man

16. Hoping and praying my cat isn't dead

17. I said on the news 1/2 of the population in the US are in extreme heat. I've got the fan blowin on me. Thank god it's only 90*F with 80 percent humidity. Could be a lot worse

18. #18 13iGGy, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
    really???

here in houston it's well over 100 degrees, the humidity is at like 99% and the sun is beating on you but you're still gonna find me playing soccer, riding my bike and shit like that. a lot of it is mental really, cuz whenever im outside i start feeling the heat only when im not moving. like i could be cleaning my car and sweat like a motherfucker but its only when i take a break to toke that i actually feel the heat.

that's kinda sad...

i'm not doin anything today though, just got back from France and im jet lagged as fuck

19. Going camping to eastern washington. Hmm, this heat "bowl" is only supposed to last like 5 more days...great... I swear its like 80 degrees at 11 pm with the window open, horrible.

20. Hottest day of the summer yet and my house loses power, so no more ac. Gotta love summer