Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's Going to Rain All Night So...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by medicated4now, Feb 19, 2013.

1. #1 medicated4now, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    I will be forced to smoke inside. The only problem is that I always get caught (my rents don't really care but do care when they can smell it). I have tried it in my bathroom with a window open, sploof, blowing it out the window, scented candle, door closed with towel under it and somehow it still just reeks the whole entire place up. I have one fan vent on ceiling (I think if I turn it on it vents to through the whole house... because all the bathroom vents may connect into this one vent or something then it goes outside... but I may be wrong because that wouldn't make very much sense). I normally have some serious dank so idk if there is any way to stop this powerful herb smell. Help would be greatly appreciated. I have some pretty horrific back problems so waiting until tomorrow isn't really an option for me.

Edit: I use ozium too, I have incense but they know I smoke weed so it would be pretty obvious whats going on if every time I smoke incense start up lol. I have a car, but I don't really condone driving while really high. There is nothing to stand under outside unfortunately and it's going to be super cold :(.

2. you could pack a snap hit and then hit it, snap it, suck in all the smoke and hold it until u cant any more than blow through a sploof just incase. Thats your best bet, but there is still a chance it may smell, most likely not for to long tho if at all.

3. Close the vent, pack as much as you can take in one hit then blow it out the window.i its probablyou opening the bag/breaking it up thats making it smell the most if youre blowing the smoke out of the window.id reccomend geting a sploof or something along with incense or ozium if you plan to smoke inside

4. A toilet paper roll and some dryer fabric sheets. And ur set bro

5. like saca said toilet paper roll and dryer sheets and wait for them to go to bed.

6. you can't drive somewhere? there's nothing in your backyard you can stand under?
    if you have a fan use it...

you should look into buying a vape, pretty sure that the smell dissipates more quickly, or get a smokebuddy if this is gonna keep being a problem.

open your garage enough and blow the smoke there & through a sploof?

7. Fuck it. Just smoke a blunt up in the living room.

8. #9 Walter H White, Feb 19, 2013
    Smoking in my bathroom worked fine for me.
    Make sure the door towel is tight and turn on the shower and keep the water cold.
    Make a small hole in your screen, or just take it out and put it back in when you're done. If you can't do this, just forget about it, unless you're planning on just having like a hit or two. Blow the smoke out far, and when your shit is cherried, hold it outside the window (stick it through the hole if you didn't take your screen out) inbetween hits.

When your done, take a shower and don't be stingy with the soap (it helps cover the smell).

If nothing else works, just wait for your parents to go to bed. Just open up a window in your room, and toke up (with the same window method as explained above). You'll have plenty of time for the smell to go away before your parents wake up.

Good luck and be smart :D

Oh, and I guess you could use a sploof. But it's not really necessary if you're blowing the smoke far out. Plus I don't like the taste of dryer sheets :p

9. #10 medicatedd, Feb 19, 2013
    this, if you must smoke in your room. & keep your palm over the bowl in case the wind is blowing into your room (plus it puts the cherry out)

10. Will snap hits waste weed? Like if I pack a tiny bowl won't the weed get sucked through sooner than if I packed a bigger one? Or do I get the same amount of smoke either way? I haven't really ever snap hit a bong before

11. As long as you pack the bowl appropriately, snap hits are fairly efficient. In fact with my bong I almost exclusively pack snaps because you can comfortably get the entire bowl in one hit. If the hole in your bowl is too large, use a screen. If you don't have a screen, throw some stems on the hole so the important goodies don't fall through.

12. Just make a sploof

13. just turn your car on for a bit and let it warm up then just smoke where ever your parked its your best bet as i have the same rent problem as you. also you get to jam out some tunes and get to hot box your car.

best of luck
    SourD

14. #15 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
    No do not turn on the car or put the keys in the ignition. Get yourself nice and warm and go out to your car to smoke. Or snap through bong hits, and I heard a really good idea once which was use a straw to blow it out the window. snap through bowl hits could get ugly pretty fast lol.

15. lol why not turn on his car? fuck sitting there and being cold just be sure to turn the lights off when you turn it on so its less conspicuous. and its your best bet for not getting caught smoking inside, like he said if his parents are cool with him smoking unless its inside why not go out in your warm car

16. isnt it cause like if a neighbor sees you smoking & calls you in / a cop drives by you can get charged with a dui?

17. it hes doing it at night it doesnt matter just stay low key

18. Just smoke in ya car..if they ask just tell em you were looking for something you left in there..if that fails, just get em to smoke with you lol

19. there's your problem right there
    :bongin: