It's going to be a good night. . .

Discussion in 'General' started by Cork, Mar 7, 2008.

1. As the title suggests, tonight is going to be good. I have a nicely rolled .8 gram joint of some dank for the ride over to my friends place. also in my pocket is my freshly cashed paycheck so that means i have money for more dank and some liqour tonight. the reason im getting some liqour is because a college bound friend is comming back home to chill, and hes the kind of person to get things really wild.

anywho, i will soon be burnin' to some Wailers. peace.

2. Enjoy yourself, Man.
    Be safe.

3. have a good time

4. oh man, last night was the tits. I bought a 5th of Jack Daniels, 4 grams of dank bud, 2 blunts, a 30 rack of Busch Light and a 28 of some Molson Canadians. by about 10 at night the 5th of Jack was gone, but I did give a few shots away. But Majority of it was in my belly. Onces the jack was gone I just sipped on some beers while I smoked a few bowls and a blunt. After the blunt, I bought 3 Lithiums (Xanax) off my buddy. He said 5 would be a really good time, but I didn't want to go off the deep end so I stuck with 3. Around 1130 I popped them and within 30 min I was feeling fucking great. So I had a couple more beers and smoked some more bud. After an hour or so I wasn't feeling bad, but just so heavy and I needed to go lay down. so I went and took a 20 min nap in my car. My friend came out and woke me up and said we are going 1 block up the road to his house. The others stayed at the original place. Once we got to my friends place, we smoked yet another bowl, ate MAD food, then smoked another blunt with his little brother and his friend and these two fine ass girls. Then eventually We all just passed out. I gripped a mad comfy couch, I was good.

Thats my night, first time doing Xanax, and it was a good time. But next time I do them, I will just be chillen on my own, not a party scene. It kinda took me out of comission for a while, not very social.