its frowned upon i know..

Discussion in 'General' started by BlindMelon, May 28, 2008.

1. hey everyone, i just registered to the forums, but i am a member over at rollitup.org so i hope that at least gives me some cred. I live in CT in the Hartford area and am a daily smoker but i have no dealer etc... If anyone has some advice or anything on where i might be able to find someone/someplace to cop i would be more than grateful. i am willing to try anything short of walking into the jects of Hartford in a grateful dead shirt. It is getting so bad that i may just put on my roor shirt and stand outside 7/11 tonight. Happy smoking all and sorry for this unbelievably sketchy post, i know this kind of thing isnt cool.

2. Welcome.

Check your PM.

3. Welcome to GC bro.

But if you know asking for hook ups is not allowed then why do you ask?

No one here is really gonna help you with that, so it looks like your gonna have to put on your ROOR shirt and sit outside 7/11 tonite. Your plan might work though.

Good luck.

4. thanks alot guys. that webehigh site is awesome, i wish i had found it earlier.

5. just go inside 711 and wait for someone to buy a dutch & if your not a cop lookin dude youll have some luck & hopefully a solid connect.

6. i live in the same area and idk how old you are but any high school college age go to a party at any local school Uhart Uconn Central Eastern any of those plenty of weed to go around

7. 860-527-6300

Hit me up dawg.