its friday night..........

Discussion in 'General' started by uRbAnDieSeL*ATL, Aug 1, 2009.

1. ...........and the last July night for the year.

What shenanigans is everyone getting into tonight?

I'm gunna be takin it easy for the night. Just me, a nice sack of droski that won't be runnin dry anytime soon and a few percs. Nothin special, but it'll be a relaxing night nonetheless :smoking:

All yall be safe ;)

2. I'm gonna leave in a few hours to go blaze with this guy I'm crushin on at the dock.
    we had some killer conversation last night, psyched about tonight!

3. Cute! :)

4. low no bow o' that dro!

:smoking:

5. at home, away from school = boredom
    but much needed boredom after five continous nights of drinking
    ...actually fuck that, i wish i wasn't bored.

6. shit its friday and i'm saving my money not going out so i can get this grow on, tomorrow drinking and a session with my ex and her new roomies so i'm illin it:smoking:

7. Hanging at home tonight. Actually haven't smoked yet (about to in a minute). Just watched 24 and downloaded some music.

8. I drank heavily yesterday so Im taking it easy tonight. Might watch from dusk till dawn.

9. such a sad story. my friends went away for the weekend for this girl's bday (and i hate the girl who's birthday it is! dumb bitch :mad:) and I work all weekend, so im stuck here by myself all weekend, and i have to be at work. So, friday night in for me.

:(

10. ahaha

that made my night THAT much better.
    +rep man!

Just gettin back from dinner, been smokin up allll day. I've been very tired and burnt out cause of it. :rolleyes:

11. Blowin hydrooooo

12. chillin like a villan blowed n shit...fixin to spark it up again

13. xannie and rum tonight. a mig in my system, wanna bump some more...but i been keepin em in this case with these menthol/tea tree/eucalyptus/mint oil chewing toothpicks...and i tried like a little bump...and it was not a good idea.

not a good idea at all. you ever try snorting menthol shit? don't.

just don't.

so i'm plop in under my tongue and keep fuckin packin my life up into boxes

14. Glad i could help you out man.

15. Got back from seeing CKY in Atlanta, very badass concert i would have to say,:eek:. Also, the other bands weren't too bad either, ASG was a good metal band and then Graveyard was some cool psychedelic rock band from Sweden. All in all very awesome night and a good way to end july, now its time to medicate.....hah....my legs are shot to hell, ive got no voice and seemingly deaf. Good times!:smoking: