Its freakin hot......

Discussion in 'General' started by usnsc, Jun 19, 2010.

1. My AC went out in my house last night. Its 93 degrees in my house and 75 degrees outside. I wish I still had my tent, I'd just go camping for the weekend. The AC guy won't be here until Monday. On top of that, my friend totally snatched my mary j by accident when he left this morning. So I'm hot AND dry. Just felt like bitchin. lol.

2. sucks man. but i guarantee that it is hotter down here in Houston. i went out to smoke a bowl and on the first hit i could feel the sweat forming all around my body. the humidity is in the 90 percentile i believe

3. lol do you live outside though dude?^^ That sucks OP you cant stay at your buds tonight lol

4. Dude, the A/C in my house went out two nights ago.
    I live in Arizona and its hot as hell.
    Thankfully it got fixed today :D

5. the garden center at the place I work is like a bigass greenhouse and it usually hits about 108 degrees inside. Its like a sauna, especially when im loading up a bunch of mulch for someon, yesterday i swear i sweat off 10 pounds

6. Shit here in AZ it gets up to 100+ pretty much every day now. Supposed to be around 105 +/- maybe 2 degrees all week, lol...

7. Two years ago it was 112 degrees for a week straight with 97% humidity every freakin day. That was horrible. I can do hot, its the humidity that does it. Even now its 92 in my house but the humidity is 88%.

8. Splash cold water all over you and then go sit in front of a fan. ehh it may cause pneumonia, but it'll get the job done.

9. Get naked. Fill up the tub. Drink an ice-cold beer.

You will be refreshed.

10. Dude, I am learning how to love the heat. Try working out in 95 degree wither with high humidity with your face planted in the searing concrete.

Think of it as a sauna. Gives you an excuse to be nude

11. man it gets humid as shit here

12. man its cold as fuck where i live, its the middle of winter.

its too cold to go out at night and i wanted to go out and do some graffiti, but its too damn cold. i remember going out last time last year and i had to wear 2 jumpers and i was still freezing.

i wish someone would invent some sort of jumper with a built in heater or somethin like that, that would be awesome.

13. man im hot, dry, havent smoked in 5 days, just was forced to leave a rave to stay inside because my ride was tired and i cant leave here on my bike to go party with everyone else because "its just not a good idea" and its not my house, so i am forced to respect the rules no matter how pissed, hot , sober, depressed and suicidal i may be :eek:
    :rolleyes:

14. i dont know why it has not occurred to anyone to suggest this, but get a box fan and open some doors and windows. it is fucking 20 degrees cooler outside. that's nature's air, get some of that shit.

15. I feel your pain, sweating my balls off here trying to get some sleep. Open a window and get a fan on you.....or just go outside and sleep if its that much cooler

16. no doubt homie. i feel your pain. - nothin's worse than sleeping in intense heat with no A/C. i dealt with that shit for 8 weeks i spent volunteering in Costa Rica

17. dude i have a fan on me but here in alabama its actually a lot hotter outside, even though its 3 in the morning

18. Yes it gets that way sometimes.