IT'S FINALLY LEGAL IN THE UK!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Spanish@rcher, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Why is everyone here so fuckin negative. What's actually wrong with you people. We have a massive step towards full legalisation and not a single one of you thinks its a good thing.
    Thats fucked up like.
    Very bad indicator of the mentality of people on this forum.
    I left the last time cos it was nothing but arguments on here.
    It's clearly still the same place.
    Think I'll just take myself elsewhere.
    Peace out Grasscity. Try not to get busted.

• Funny Funny x 1

2. Guys, you forget we are talking about Europe, totally different game here.
    CBD is in high demand and the new European (EU) rules have even emptied the shelves from CBD oil. Yes, believe or not, even here is Spain, which is a semi-legal country, police have confiscated CBD oils from shops. For example, my grow shop no longer sells them, but they've now started selling CBD flower instead. The biggest online shop, Royal Queen seeds no longer sells CBD oils etc.....That is all because the new "Novelty food" requirements, not allowed to sell oils without long and expensive testing and permit. No one has it yet.

Anyway the CBD flower is the same price as THC flower, about EUR7 a gram. There are many medical users who a willing to pay for the flower. I am growing four CBD only plants this season to cater for my own and my friends' needs. In my home country, you cannot buy CBD flower or products anywhere, legally or illegally. I mean, yes you can buy it from abroad, but the customs may stop the delivery and give you a fine.

My thoughts exactly, maybe it is because it is difficult to comprehend how different the game is here.

3. Because some people evoke such levels of negativity with the deluded shit they're chatting.

I'll tell you what's fucked up, some egregious fraudulent asshole selling UK grown hydro buds to idiots for that price: where's the trading standards descriptive legislation when you need it?

Off you poddle then, I'm sure you'll be as missed as a boil on the bum.

4. Haha, that is funny, trading standards legislation for illegal trade. :) Selling bud - any kind - isn't necessarily legal even if growing CBD for the government is.

5. Thought you were leaving? More proof of thy full-of-shite status.

6. I'm not the OP, and please tell me what "full-of-shite I've been writing? I'm quite familiar with the European situation. How well do you know it?

7. Not worth it as far as I'm concerned to have to deal with the government. They're going to stick it in your ass all said and done.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. There's no arguments in this thread I just want proof on the gov website that you can sell them to them for the price you said dude lol

9. Hey, sorry about that, saw the word Spain and didn't figure there's two of you here... (Admits I'm an asshole lol)

I either need more weed, or need to lay of it for a bit... God forbid, please not the latter!

Lo siento.

How well do I know the European situation? Well I virtually lived in Amsterdam, have lived on Spanish islands and see the situation is different everywhere, with the exception that people are willing to grow regardless of the 'law'. The only commonality is our willingness to defy stupid laws.

The EU is one big petrochemical pharmcological scam run by those indistrialist money lenders.

When they / Bayer, Monsatan et al can profit from it, it's legal. When they can't, it's black market.

Easy to understand. They're now looking for ways to make it available, but only with them as the suppliers,

I've been through enough legistlative nonsense with the EU that it cost me one business, and stopped me from setting up another. I have lab certificates saying a product I invented is "safe for human consumption" yet I'm forbidden from selling it in 28 member states of the EU - why? Because it was 100% natural and I refused to add cancer causing preservatives. They threatened me with a £5,000 fine and five years inside. Nice.

Bollocks to the lot of it, there's not one person on this planet who has the right to tell you that you can not grow a plant.

If you want to grow for yourself do it, no soul on earth has the right to stop you, despite some who may feel different and might be wearing a funny costume; if you want to make a legit business growing it for profit then you've got to marry a politician, get on your knees, suck the cock of the industrialists, add in a load of cancer causing agents as preservatives and once you've sold your soul you're good to go.

About right innit?

But as for the OP saying it's legal here in the UK, that's complete and utter bollocks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. And the buggers don't even have the deceny to use any lube.

• Funny Funny x 2

11. I don't believe it's worth nearly 100k.. I just want some proof on the gov website that you can sell it for £36000 like OP said lol
    To quote OP he said this
    "Let's do some quick maths.
    10m x10m space for bloom. As long as you don't waste any space and know how to grow that's 100x 20oz+
    200oz x 180 is £36'000...3 times a year. "

It doesn't say anywhere on the gov site that it's worth that lol

12. Probably not, but not at all unreal to be able to sell it for GBP6 a gram wholesale. CBD is expensive, so expensive that parents of epileptic kids cannot afford it. The price of CBD is pretty much equal to the price of gold, not the flower of course, but for example an oil which has 1000mg of CBD will cost you about EUR50.

• Agree Agree x 1

13. CBD is good but the price is horrendous.. it costs more then weed with THC in it over here :laughing::laughing: I'd rather pay less & get high :confused_2::laughing:

14. Yeah, I could not afford it either, I have to grow my own and make oils and stuff. I use THC as well, but pretty much always combined with CBD. I don't want to get high, I feel like I'm out of control, I cannot even remember when was the last time I smoked something, microdose on edibles/oils/tinctures/as pain painkiller.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. I mainly smoke hash/do edibles for pain relief I've tried out CBD creams for pain ect they do work but for the price of a 30ml tub with postage I can buy an 8th of hash & make 6 cookies & be high/near enough pain free for a week:laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  16. They did this in Texas and now they just learned that they decriminalized weed by mistake lol. The way they wrote up the CBD law. They have already said that they are going to have to test the weed and all. So see what happens

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1