Its finally here in my city!! ACID

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shroomer310, Jun 10, 2009.

1. i wanted to know what im in for because i just called my connect to drop off three tabs for 25.. :hello: and can anyone compare and contrast 'cid to a shroom trip.
    dont be shy to share experiences and insights

2. $25 is a bit high priced for three hits. also, just so you're aware and are careful but most of the stuff sold as lsd these days isn't lsd but one of the dox compounds or some other research chem.

as far as compairing it to shrooms, the best i can say is that lsd is digital and shrooms are analog. those aren't my words, i heard someone else say that on another forum but it's the best comparison i can come up with.

3. i haven't tried acid yet but damn your lucky, cant find none of that around here.

4. hmm.. he said that this acid would last twice as long as normal acid.. possibly DOB??

5. A little overpriced, but it'll totally be worth it. I've never had a good shroom trip (courtesy of the assholes I tripped with) but acid is fantastic. Personally, I always get things like being able to feel music, and sounds having colours. Also, Things move that shouldn't, like chairs and walls. Colours get really really bright and patterns are intense. I really don't know how to describe it, other then freaking amazing.

Remember. Set, and setting. Be in a good mindset, if you're not you might concentrate on things that are making you unhappy and that'll give you a bad trip. And make sure your setting is somewhere you're comfortable in your first time for sure, nothing will freak you out more if, say, you're in a forest at like midnight with nobody you know and the trees start talking to ya. :p

Otherwise, one tab should do ya well your first time. Have fun!

(as for the lasting twice as long thing, you'll be tripping face for like...24 hours straight then. At least. I think he might have meant it's double dipped. )

6. yea, acid lasts 12 hours +/- a couple hours. the do_ rc's last 24 to 36 hours. don't get me wrong, dob/dox can be a great time but if your under the impression it's lsd, and need to be functioning the next day you might be fucked. not to mention if your going to take a big dose, you won't be prepaired.
    most people say if you've ever had an intense dob trip you'll never really be the same. i think that's horseshit because the last time i tripped it was dob (and i was looped for over 24 hours) and i'm fine now.

7. So so so false. A very small minority of tabs on the street are DOx compounds. It's highly unlikely that you're ever going to be sold DOx that has been misrepresented as LSD.

If people want to rip you off they're just going to give you an empty blotter, not go out of their way to put DOx on it.

8. dude, no doubt.. just got the tabs.. man if my camera workd id put up pics.. its yellow with red slippers on em.. im going to take em where i had my last shroom trip.. at my homies house.. this weekend.. man im so excited!!:hello:

9. Lucy is so good, I have 7 sugar cubes, a .7 of molly, and 120mg of oxycontin that I am bringing to Tahoe tomorrow. Should be a fun weekend

10. i doubt thats true..if scammers want to rip you off they will just sell null tabs, no reason for them to put dox on it. unless, they bought it unknowingly containing dox

11. In order for someone to know the difference between a shroom trip and an lsd trip I think the only real way is for them to realize it themselves. I've been wondering what the difference for a while now, but after actually experiencing good blotter I've realized that to me acid is definitely more lucid and shrooms are more hazy. I also totally agree with whoever said "you do acid, shrooms do you"

$25 for 3 hits really isn't bad, but that's just my opinion. Blotter has finally come around where I live and it's definitely good, but I've had to pay $100 for a strip :( still worth it in my opinion though since acid is so hard to find where I live, especially the shit I've gotten recently

12. Shit here, it's $10 a hit. $15 for a double-dropped sugar cube.

13. I'd be REALLY wary if he said it's going to last twice as long as 'normal acid'.

As for price, 3 for 25 isn't bad. Around me it's 10 a hit then maybe a cut on a 10-strip, depending on what the person paid. Hell, I just paid $100 for a 10-strip (but I'd had some already and it's flower print, straight from the family, laid at 150ug).

14. that may be true for your neck of the woods, but up here dox's are commonplace.
    and before stating something is true or false, take into account that compaired to lsd-25, rc's are way cheaper and easy to come by. that translates into what i was getting at. i can't tell you how many times i've heard kids saying that "the doses in town are strong shit man, i tripped for 20 hours!). normally i would chalk that up to some dipshit kid lying through his teeth, but i've heard it too many times to dismiss.