Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's DRY!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MoTec, Sep 1, 2002.

1. dry as a bone in iowa, so bad that unless you know a grower you're screwed. i've put out feelers everwehere and there's none to be found. Hell, even growers aren't parting with it right now-- too afraid their stash will disappear...

give us back our dope, dammit! i finally get this good job and could afford good shit, and it dries up. just my fucking luck. havent been stoned in almost two months.

crimson king

2. Hey guys,
    I always get my bud off friends, or friends of my friends. What do you mean when you say just go to a near town and find some? What do you do, go up to a guy with long hair and tattoes and say "Hey man got some green I can buy" lol.
    I just thoght it would be kind of hard to find someone you know is selling bud and is trust worthy, and you sure as hell wouldnt want to go up to a snitch guy who looks like a pot head and aint and ask.

3. Dry up here in Pa too. Sux bc, just like all you, only dro and kb goin around. And who wants to pay 20-25 a g when i use to get an 8th of some kick ass schwag for 30 bucks.

4. dude i live in south texas (sa) and i can find bud easy. you just got to look a little harder man.

5. Yeah, i'm in San Antonio too... Plenty of bud now... Whew! This going to go down as the great drought of 2002... hehehe
    gotta go hit the pipe! smoke on!