Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its Dry On The East Coast!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by maverick45710, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Why is it so dry right now in the eastern part of the U.S. I would love to post a thread about the fun I am having toking it up but I havent seen anything in about a month and a half in my parts. Somebody tell me a story about how they have some killer and maybe I will be able to sleep tonight. At this rate I will probably take up drinking again. Smoke em if you got em!

2. Sorry to hear that, a lot of my friends have had about the same experience you have since b4 Thanksgivin. However I have not saw a dry spell in a long while. Have saw WW, Jamaican, some grape, JW ( White Widow x Jamaican) NCWD (White widow x Mexican Sativa). I don't think this will help you sleep but I do. Hope things get better your way.

3. i have some freinds on the east coast (New jersey, and New york) and i havent heard of a drought. were u from

4. im not dry, expand yerrrrrrrrr horizons!

5. dude central jersey is definitely not dry. in fact, my dealer is overstocked right now haha

6. which part of the east coast bro? because connecticut is definatley not dry. ibe gotten train wreck and blueberry haze in the past week, along with some good low headies.

7. BMore is flooded with dank at the moment. Right now headies are like 2-3 dollars more a gram than beasters and like 5 dollars more than mids.

8. I'm just north of the Mason-Dixon line, and I second that. My area has been loaded with quality for very cheap lately, most likely from Baltimore.

9. I get killer buds in Atlanta and decent mids in SC...so evidently it's just a very small part of the East Coast that's dry. Or maybe it's just the OP. :)

10. hey OP ever thought it might be only the people YOU know are dry.. as for the rest of the east coast its a sea of greenery we're floatin in over here

11. Im pretty wet here :D

12. Help Me I'm Drowning in Buds!!!!

13. northeast Pennsylvania has been terribly dry lately. Scored a quarter of purple kush, but only after hours of searching for anything.

14. Southwest PA is fine for all you appalachianiers who were planning to score a bag today like me. So don't get anxious about the post above me. :D

15. Nnj and ny doin ok. Was a little crappy but still comin thru. Just got a nice half the other day for 225.

16. really hope you dont mean half oz for 225.....

but OP im green down here in florida

17. newfoundland was almost completely dry from may til oct after a bunch of huge busts. it was brutal, mids were selling for $15-20/gram if there was any it be found at all, and there was (still is) a TON of grit weed around. they cracked down on pot while ecstasy and coke flooded the city centers.

18. im in georgia which is the south east.. and im definetly not dry.. sounds like OP has like 2 dealers and they're both out at the same time hahah.. go find some more sources homie.. who knows you may even have to go 1 city over !! oh noes !! :p

19. jersey shore still lookin fresh... although prices are never anything to be too excited about...

20. ive been fine in nepa. jersey and ny are never dry haha