Its da freakin m-o-n-o

Discussion in 'General' started by DuvalPrincess, Oct 22, 2008.

1. So for the last few weeks i been suffering off n on from cold sweats, sore throat, fevers, dizziness and extreme fatigue. My throat hurts on somedays so bad that even swallowing my own spit would feel like piercing needles. I smoke at least a gram of kush everyday...at the very least. I cut back during the first expansion of it, and smoking didnt irriate my throat that much. Well the second wave came guess i never got well and i tried to smoke and felt perfectly fine for the first hour played madden n went to sleep. When i woke up all hell has broken loose n my throat. If you had this how long was it before you could smoke and how long did the sickness itself last?

The doctor gave me some tussionex n promethazine pills and a number of other meds...but even that dosent able me to smoke comfortably.

Take the hand i write with, take the feet i step with, take the eyes i see with....but to take the nasal passage which the aroma of life flows swiftly through to reach my soul...its just cruel.

2. dude mono nucks futs i hate it

gaw damn trashy slut gave it to me back in high school

it was so bad dude

sluts = mono

no bueno
    get well soon :)

3. I got mono in like elementary school...

But my friend last year got mono... He was sick as a fuckin dog for like a week.. Then he started to smoke again... Actually, I don't think he lasted over 3 days of not smoking while sick with mono...

He was still sick, but took it like a man and got through it... He was all better in a couple months lol

Mono sucks tho - Get your rest homie.

4. damn those hoes. See that a political topic right there, this country got to do something bout those damn sluts. Go for the master sluts of them all Paris hilton. Start at the top n work our way down. no pun intended. lol

5. i had mono for a few months! i missed like 40 something days of high school when i had it. it was never ending hell and at this point you really just are waiting to get your tonsils out.... if you dont, thats just dumb its reoccuring.

6. oh wait best part.... it will NEVER GO AWAY.
    :hide:

7. Yup ur right im jus going to have to let my metaphorical balls drops n buck da fuck up. Well im on months number 2 so hopefully im at da tail end..but i find it extremely hard to go without smoking for 24 hours. Irritable as fuck.

8. Im so pist off i know who i got it from too, last time i share a blunt with dem mothafuckas. yeah this the second time it happen n da last month. Yeah they better cut these bitches out, cuz there only so much of this shit i can take.

9. Oh man, I had mono back in high school for 2 weeks. Some girl who shared my Gatorade gave it to me.

I lost nearly 15 pounds. I couldn't swallow anything. I was living off Slimfast and breakfast shakes. And the smell, that's whats horrible about it besides the pain. It smells like something crawled in your mouth and died.

10. I had mono, shared a shot glass with some slut. I was tired for two days then all better. If the bloodwork didn't say I had it i would have just thought I wasn't getting enough sleep. Is it possible to get mono twice?

11. oh shit mono huh . . .

i've heard anything from a week to a month or even more of being sick

i know when pops got it he was sick for an entire month

fucked his thyroid up too

12. Yeah if anyone gets this shit i hope they don't get it bad as me. Its my fucking senior year and i take college courses n i been their 10 days out of the 45 day quarter n still got more work done then most of me classmates. I was sick from something else and then ended up with mono. so i'm probably going to have to test out cause i got too many absenses.

After 3 fuckin years of bullshit highschool, from droppin out cuz da crack hurricane went through my family n me n my moms ending up in a single wide shitty ass trailor. To climbing back up gettin back n school and testing high enough to take college courses and winning a number of awards to this bull shit. I finally think im going to make it to graduation and bam. God gives me a big bitch slap to da face. really depressing..n i cant even smoke cuz my throat feels like i swallowed a sewing kit. *needles for people who didnt catch the metaphor*