Its Christmas!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maleadapted, Dec 25, 2009.

1. is there anyone out there who doesn't celebrate? or anyone that makes up their own ritual for this very hedonistic holiday??

2. GAWD i've ate all day after shoveling. 60mgs of some oxy, soma, and some amazing dank puts me in munch mode with all this great food around. Plus in minnesota it's probably the best weather ever (snow warnings and such). I'm gonna pass out soon haha. But I must have seconds of dinner !!

3. the only thing I look forward to during Christmas is being around my family, and receiving money that will most likely be spent on drugs.

Sad, but true :)

4. well at least its good to see that there aren't too many people on here during the holidayz haha. tell your family's you appreciate them

5. Just gonna smoke tonight, we have relatives over on christmas day.

6. This is me too. Haha. I'm in an airport right now, about to fly to Portland, Oregon.

7. same here, i view christmas money as gift to do with what ever i please, and it always winds up as a fat sack of dank, or a bag of boomers.

8. Have to admit. Its was my best Christmas ever. and I didn't even shoot my eye out!

9. jus took 1mg of xanax for now..goin to my boys to smoke some hash and some cali medicinal grade buds merry christmas GC:smoking:

10. i'm going to work later on to pick up a bag hahaha i work at a movie theater so they're open every single day of the year. new girl sells weed :)
    then hopefully gonna go out and get real drunk in spirit of christmas.

11. woke up did a wake and bake. made a big ass breakfast for my bro sis and mom it was eggs with peppers in em, bacon, potatoes, and some toast. then watcheda christmas story smoked another bowl and now im here lol. o yea exchanged gifts got 300 dollars so far to do wat ever i please with it(probally an oz of some dank)

12. I've got 15min left of my shift and I'm going home to hit the bong. Was up until about 3 last night drinking and smoking having to leave for the office at 7.

I'm not spiritual in any sense anymore. My family didn't even set up a tree or wrap presents, just gave them away in tha bag they were taken home in.

O well hopefully my "significant" other will feel better and we will go see sherlock homes tonight.

I wish I had some xanax, been a long time since I've been zombied out. Haha.

Hope everyone has a good day.

13. corporate christmas? no thanks. this is like any other day i'll live. i work at target, and i almost got sick in the bathroom yesterday from seeing all the frantic shoppers.

14. i've calmed down on opiates alot
    and im not really a benzo or upper person either
    and i need to be able to talk(well atleast make sense) so no cid or anything
    but i do have a half on the way that will be smoked with my mother and a few drinks so i should be good

15. sounds like christmas went great and a lot of you have now bought drugs with gift money!

16. close
    mine was bought with a walmart gift card lol

17. Meh I'm not a big fa of the holiday, but I'm glad to hear most of you are havin some fun. My friend and I had quite a lot to deal with between my family and the friends/neighbors..but we're making the best of every situation!

Got my friend a new bubbler, smokes great.

Single Barrel Jack Daniels..

[​IMG]

18. Whatcha got in the happy pill bottle?