its called a condom

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Vanillabean, Sep 16, 2011.

1. i honestly dont understand how so many fucking teenagers are having kids. did your parents never explain to you how babies are made or something? its called a condom. dont fuck without one. that fucking simple. it pisses me off how these kids expect their parents to just support them and their babies have some fucking respect for your parents do you honestly think after raising you and supporting you they feel like doing it all over again because you cant use birth control or take your ass to a clinic? and then these kids having kids get all kinds of government assistance thats taken out of our paychecks and oh yeah some even get their own show maybe youve heard of it?

2. [quote name='"Vanillabean"']i honestly dont understand how so many fucking teenagers are having kids. did your parents never explain to you how babies are made or something? its called a condom. dont fuck without one. that fucking simple. it pisses me off how these kids expect their parents to just support them and their babies have some fucking respect for your parents do you honestly think after raising you and supporting you they feel like doing it all over again because you cant use birth control or take your ass to a clinic? and then these kids having kids get all kinds of government assistance thats taken out of our paychecks and oh yeah some even get their own show maybe youve heard of it?[/quote]

This hit home with my father and I.. Absolutely brilliant and true.

3. Even so, I'm sure many teenage pregnancies occurred because of condom failure.

Think about how many people keep condoms in their wallet. Any expert in this area will tell you that is one of the last places you should keep a condom.

I always thought it was funny too that the couples you end up seeing on these shows about teen pregnancy are always either really ugly or white trash... I guess some people are just more predisposed to act on their hormones/urges.

4. yeah but condom failure is so rare i think a lot of teen pregnancy has to do with fucking while drunk

5. ^ I agree.

I'd like to think that we, as a collective, are more responsible than we are, but alcohol just makes things way too easy.

6. im not a pimp, i just like to fuck alot

7. I live outside of Baltimore. If you are a chick with no kid, you are a minority here.

8. Luckily I don't have a kid... I use a condom when it comes to one night stands / just met a chick .... etc.

But with any long term relationship we don't use a condom. Condoms suck. Seriously. But we've never had a pregnancy.... luckily. Knock on wood. She doesn't use birth control right now and we've been for the better of a year.

Birth control should be used though. And yeah, condoms when it comes to one night stand.

9. yeah if you dont like condoms i would def talk to your girl about getting on some sort of birth control. there are a lot of options now days other than the pill that a lot of people forget to take everyday. Im not on any sort of birth control right now but thats only because the hormones in all of them fuck with my body bad. but my bf uses a condom everytime hes one of the few guys out there who dont seem to mind them at all.

10. Well its really not complicated. They are teenagers which by definition means they are immature, and they are horny.

I'll admit when I was a kid I used to fuck with no rubber all the time. Its nothing but luck I don't have a kid with one of the girls I was fooling around with.

I'm sure you never did anything stupid or thoughtless when you were a teenager. If you didn't I feel sorry for you, because you led a very sheltered life.

11. I'm 19, so I guess that counts as being a teenager. And to whoever said it's due to condom failure, yeah right. I try to use a condom, but if I'm drunk as fuck I'm getting my dick wet whether I have a condom or not. If I happen to know the girls name I'll send her a text in the morning telling her to go pick up some Plan B.