Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its been awhile

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big "D", Apr 13, 2002.

1. Hey is't been awhile. Mother-In-Law is still in the nursing home and improving very slowly. Daughter took a few steps for the first time for the wife this afternoon. And I found out that one of my best friends is going to be a Grandpa so we had to have a major drink/smoke session tonight. Took the back roads home and figured I would see if I could type and catch up on the news. So if someone could fill me in one the gossip/news for the last month or so it would be appriciated. Also let me know what you think of the new signiture. Gotta go to sleep now. K-bye

"D"

2. hey man its good yur mom in law is getin well and awesome yur daughter took sum steps when my lil bro did for me it was awesome.... ya i dont know any gossip im kinda "not" in the know around here.... but welcome back....