Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

it's been awhile

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by skink420, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Hey GC!, i thought i would post a few of my better pictures of some of my recent pick ups, for each different pick up i payed 55$ for a quarter :smoke: ( the pictures go from oldest to newest )

SAM_1807.jpg
    SAM_1823.jpg

SAM_1824.jpg
    SAM_1824.jpg

SAM_1840.jpg
    SAM_1836.jpg

I traded gram for gram with a buddy on got that dark stuff, for a gram of the stuff above
    SAM_1837.jpg
    SAM_1841.jpg

what im smoking right now :smoke:
    SAM_1855.jpg
    SAM_1859.jpg

Attached Files:

2. After reading this title, I half-way expected the post to read "since I've gonnnne and fucked things up, just like I alwaaaays dooooo" hahahaha, but I was pleasantly surprised!!! Nice buds man.

3. Nice buds @Op my connect fell through tonight im bummed out. based on the title i thought you were a longtime member returning to the city.

4. Well that's creative..... lol just playin man. I heard that song recently for the first time in forever so when I saw "It's been awhile," it reminded me of it.