Its been awhile GC...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Obi Wonderful, Oct 7, 2011.

1. I haven't roamed the halls of the GC forums since 2008, and I'm glad I'm back :). I will be moving back across the country to the Lost Coast at the end of this year. While I do plan on having a personal closet stash grow for me and the Mrs. to smoke on, I only plan on cultivating and dispensing clones, teens and moms (I'm not looking for discussion on why or how or the legality of this, I'm aware of what I am doing and he guidelines I must follow).

I've already gone to check out my house and have decided to dedicate the 10x10 office to this grow.

There is a 3x4 closet where my movable stash will come from. I'm not sure what I'm growing, but it will be some kind of hydro in a DIY tray fitted into the closet with ample reservoir space and room for a 400w light with hood and exhaust and a 6in fan. I'm pretty set on setting up a scrog for the closet, but I'm not entirely sure at this particular moment.

The room itself will be utilized with 2 - 4x6 hydro tables and 2 - 600w hps lights. There will be an 8in fan for exhaust.

I don't have an exact supply list, but I know I need about 50 particular items to make this room even start, let alone run.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments, I'm all ears. Like I said, its been 3 years since my hands have been in the garden so I may be rusty lol.

2. Haha! I thought I remembered my password lol. I'll be posting from this alias again :)