its been almost a year since i have logged in

Discussion in 'General' started by tivaman, Jan 22, 2008.

1. yo blades
    it has been since feb 2007 since i have last been on this account. hellas weird. i used to use this account alot.but then i stopped for awhile cause i was still under age and didnt want to get booted.
    well anyway i forgot my password so i started a new account later. i used it only a little bit. so i went log in tonight, which is the first time on my new laptop. and i just instinctly logged into my old account. which until this point i had completely forgotton the password to. so crazy and i think being stoned helped. so i am back. hell yea

i remember my other alias it is Oxnard

2. Welcome back the City. Things have changed while you were gone, though, and the mods really hate it now when you post stuff like this in the wrong forum. Should probably be in General, because it may very well get deleted here.

3. What up bro? Welcome back.:wave:

4. true but how can i move it i cant remember

420 post woohoo

5. I don't think you can, unfortunately.

6. well i consedider mself a seasoned toker so maybe it applies to me
    i noticed the change in vibe a while ago on my other account almost made me stop comin to the city
    but i think with the peace and love of stoners we can bring it back to the once chill stone spot known only as grasscity

things have been good man on the outside of the city.

7. Hello:wave:!!! Welcome back to the City!!! :smoking:

8. thanks bro