Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its been almost 10 years since Ive logged on here

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blowinthatgangi, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Cant believe how long ago its been! I dont smoke anymore(wish i could!) i found out i had a genetic heart condition "Long QT Syndrome" that disabled me from smoking. Im glad to see so many people still toking however, you guys keep on with it. Herb is the greatest thing to ever come from the soil!

2. well I'm sure it has changed haha!! But welcome back man! Great community hope you enjoy :) :bongin:

3. Fuck that musta been like one of the first years huh?

4. Sweet a gc original

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Weird.....

Blows the dust off the ps2 and looks what's on the tv ten years ago.....

Good times.

Welcome back to the future lol

6. Dont hate my man! Im actually playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 on PS2 right now! Oldie but a goodie

7. Are you sure you're not just trapped in 2003?

Because youmight be in some fuckin time warp vortex or something.....and if you are...

Whadya needa know?

I can catch you up on the last ten years real quick....guess who O.Ds...? Oh and Kobe ain't that great anymore....

8. I wod always play as boba and use the anti gravity cheay and blast off with his special move lol

9. Officer Dick FTW. KOBE??? I saw that coming. I did an LSD trip in 2002 and saw a man by the name of "Lebron" who would take the trophy from Kobe

10. GC has been going strong for a long ass time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 Blowinthatgangi, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited: May 25, 2019
    Shit maybe I wont forget about this again actually visit it

12. I wonder what Grasscity was like in 2004......

13. I dated somebody who had that...

14. Whaaat. Kobe is still a great player. He's on the decline though.

{High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace.
    When the time has come, you will see, our return to the Land of the Free}

15. Damnnn, yeah, been a while since i was on here like that too, i'm trying to start making a strong presence. I still blaze every day more than ever now!