It's been ages!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ratch33, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Greetings to all my fellow tokers, I haven't visited the GC in AGES!! I hope everyone is stil toking that shit to perfection!! My last few grow's i diddint document and I'm starting soon and I'm getting that feeling to share it with the world once again!! Peace to yall!!:smoking::smoking:

2. GC has turned into a horrible anal rape dungeon forum.

Welcome back.

3. OMG hahaha!! This forum used to be the shit man, it tought me what i know today of cultivating the herb!! And thanx man!! Feels good to be back!

4. Welcome back! :gc_rocks:

Don't leave us alone like that ever again! We need you!

(and try clicking that first link in my sig for an "interesting" read!)

Granny :wave:

5. Man there's big arguments and law's suits currently in South-Africa for legislation and DC... I'm proud to say i'm helping with this cause to make africa what it really should be , A deversity with freedom within it!! I respect you crow, big up 2 u and bluemagoo!!!! peacefull and prosper

6. That List of mine will give you the "ammo" to shoot down all those old lies about cannabis! If you want the most recent version, send me an email (bottom of my sig). It is twice as big as what we have here at GC!

And good on you for actually doing something! Too many blades just talk the talk, and do nothing!

And this is not in my current List, but is a great little news article to show folks!

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate

Granny

7. Awsome, i checked it out!! I saved them aswell !! If u guys get a chance visit www.daggacouple.co.za where the petition and ongoing news about our legalization is going on, maby people would appreciate if some people with extensive knowlage and who has fought the battle could maby just leave an inspirational message, i think africa , Especially South-Africa needs this.. Really it does.. Once again thanx guy's, i'm almost ready for my next grow CAN'T WAIT!!