It's been about 10 years.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by BentLogic, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Hey peeps I've been pouring over the forum the last couple days and decided to join. I love the community y'all have and the friendliest touch for one another

To my question , it's been bout 10 years since I bought a pipe (glass that changed colors) and that was a gift for a old boss and I think I paid $125 for it. It's been bout 12 years since I touched any weed myself . I'm wanting to get back into the swing of things because of pain issues and other issues with health. I'm in NC so I don't expect it to be easy. For now I'm just looking for another decent but durable pipe and this time I'm thinking some kind of stone pipe because I'm a bit of a klutz these days and figure I will be dropping it . What do y'all recommend???

This will primarily be for a toke or 2 before bed. Being it's been so long I'm expecting to get 1 hell of a head rip from it and rather not try to function with it till my head gets the feel for it again.

Thanx y'all

2. NC hm. Sorry to hear it heh.. A good friend of mine lives in NC and Cannabis would change his life (medically) and is forced to suffer daily (till next month when I bring him goodies woot)

Etsy has some really nice stone pipes, and they are very cheap too. Or if you are a klutz like me (broke countless glass pieces) you could buy a piece from TAG (thick as* glass). For the price, pieces are very thick! (which is the route I would take)

Just take it slow and dose small, or you can have a bad night :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanx! Yeah I will have to ease into it. Once when I had to quit tokin for like 3 months (in middle of when I was a reggie) and then I started up again hitting it hard after 3 months ... I was so tore up from the floor up I was trying to make a masterpiece lampshade or something to that. My first time hitting a bong I "mowed" the WHOLE yard with the lawn tractor .... i never engaged the deck...

Sounds like your buddy is lucky to have a friend like you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you're using it for health issues, I recommend vaporizing. A used vaporbrothers desktop unit can be had for ~$40 on eBay.

I also recommend you try to find a strain with lots of CBD for inflammation. You'll still want a THC strain for nighttime, as CBD is a mild stimulant. I take CBD in the morning.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The very first vaporizer I seen over 10 years ago looked like a clunky nebulizer thingy from the 90s LoL. I never thought about vaping for whatever reason but from what little research I did a few min ago it looks like it's a conservative tool for my needs to help save weed. I seen the Dynavap M looks to be something in my ballpark. I'm still researching though and welcome all insight on this quest.

6. I use boundless cus I can’t afford a mighty

• Like Like x 1
  7. There are some pretty good pipes here on GC if you wish to check them out but if you are on a budget try a local smoke shop they should have something.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Keep in mind that smoking joint from a pipe have not only benefits but small health risks too(though they are minimal).

• Like Like x 1
  9. Def! Vape! So much smoother on the lungs and measurablea

• Like Like x 1