Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's been a year...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokie McBlunts, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Since i moved into the city... it's been a great year and I can't help but say that in 03 i was less of a person at this time... because I knew you guys 1 year less. So hear's to a great 04! and a great bunch of stoners!!!

2. Kick ass, man! Congrats on a full year!!! That ROCKS!!!! You're part of a pretty cool stoner family here at the City!

2004 is going to be a great year! I can feel it!!!! :D

3. I've been here a year as well this month.... ahh fair city...tis a love... so much change, so many memories... Live it up !! an make this year even better ! :)

4. This place and the people... even tho i never met any of them... well.. save Stylez.. heh he's been my best friend since i was 3 years old :p but everyone here picks me right up when i'm down... nothin but good vibes.. i feel like im in a room of bob marley's (cept without the big hair and the whole accent thing) :p

5. i aint been here that long but it seems like i knew y'al before lol