! Its been a year but stickyfingaz is back !

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stickyfingaz89, Aug 10, 2009.

1. hi and welcome to a fresh new and inproved sticky fingaz 89, after a year blazing iv had enough time to think of crazy new ideas to try and for you newbies to learn... after my last CH9 grow where i pulled a stunning 17oz dry grow of 3 plants and a 400 watt light iv decided to go bigger... i sold all my old kit off on ebay for over £350.00 and this has given me the cash needed to buy a new upgraded grow kit.....

My new kit is baisicaly the same as before but bigger.

my old grow tent was a 1mx1mx1,8m my new one is 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.0 metres and is the secret jardin darkroom style tent...

my old veg light was a 250watt flourescent propergation unit, my new veg light is a 400 watt lowbay Metal halide.

my old flowering light was a 400 watt 60,000 lumen HPS, my new flowering light is a 600 95,000 lumen HPS

my old air outtake/intake was ran through ducting using 100 mm rvk fans, my new air outtake is still ran through ducting but im using 150mm rvk fans

my old air movment was a 15 inch crome ocsillating fan. my new air movment fans are 2 8 inch clip on fans...

I will be using the same seeds as before as i loved the strain. these seeds are CH9'S Feminized Flower Female.

I will be starting them out in small 3inch x 3inch pots for the first 2 weeks and then moving them up in to 3 gallon pots unitll they have reached 12-16 inches then will be moving them up to a final 5 gallon pots for the remaining part of the grow.

i will be using bio-biz all mix and the bio-biz nutriants to acomponey the media.

im going to grow 6 at a time and aim for a same avrage yeild as last time wich if all goes to plan i should have near enough 40oz but we will see as every grow is diffrent but going by 100 watts a plant this should be a decnt grow.... stay tuned

Im planning to start this grow towards the end of the month but though id make my self known again as i hate an empty thread. so if you remember me from my old grows check in say hi and watch another great grow..

peace out.....:wave: