It's been a while.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SotalyTober, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Whatsup guys, you probably won't remember me at all except a few but that's alright. I use to be on this forum every day until I had to stop smoking weed because of DP. (Depersinalization) It's pretty fucked up and I hope none of you have to deal with it.
    -Anyways it's nice to be back blades, see you all around :smoke:

oh & i'm back to smoking, thank god. I thought the day would never come:rolleyes:

2. lol i thought you were goin to say i had to quit smoking weed because of double penetration

3. [quote name='"SotalyTober"']Whatsup guys, you probably won't remember me at all except a few but that's alright. I use to be on this forum every day until I had to stop smoking weed because of DP. (Depersinalization) It's pretty fucked up and I hope none of you have to deal with it.
    -Anyways it's nice to be back blades, see you all around :smoke:

oh & i'm back to smoking, thank god. I thought the day would never come:rolleyes:[/quote]

Nice to see you back on the forums. And ignore the assholes there is more then ever now

4. sorry if i came across as an asshole op

5. Nah you didn't haha, I thought it was funny how the abbriviation was DP to. :rolleyes:

6. Welcome home.

7. [quote name='"dannibong420"']

sorry if i came across as an asshole op[/quote]

Lol I wasn't saying you were coming off as a asshole if that's what you were thinking. I was just saying generally there is alot of assholes on gc that would rather have you fail then help you succeed