Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its been a while

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by slacknsurf420, Feb 28, 2016.

1. #1 slacknsurf420, Feb 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
    I've been smoking some great buds. Lot's of flavor profiles, scents and odors, different tastes.
    I've learned some things and changed my ways.

I never use a grinder. I grind with my fingers in case there is a seed. Seeds from a beautiful plant are especially valuable. My luck with seeds from Reggie was bad last summer. They weren't popping, so I dumped a bag of them and got many saplings but only one survived. She was strong but it wasn't the right time and place, so I killed her and waited to move

When I moved a found a nice home with Windows on all sides of the home, so indoor sunlit growth became an option. I was smoking quarter after quarter (100 5-10G) with my girl here. Very Very good buds, only one bag had a seed, I immediately planted a perfect, ripe seed with markings and found another seed in the same bag right after.

Now traditionally, most would not plant 2 seeds together, but I planted both together. Now you would never want to do that if you want a large plant, but here I am exercising caution and only concerned for a house plant. When I planted the first seed, it had not sprouted in a few days, so I added the second one above it, careful not to disturb the first I had planted deeply.

These are both girls. That's OK. Long ago with my first and only harvest I had grown a black male and a white female. They were the cuttest, tiniest, plants, produced viable pollen, and only lacked the maturity to pop a seed. I killed her before she became suspect. I made her live outside in a tiny bit of salty southern beach soil, and she grew anyway.

Cannabis is extremely hardy. It will grow under harsh conditions but it has its limits. Generally the smaller they are the tougher they'll be.
    I'm certain the little one will be a girl, the larger one is not even 3 weeks of age and is already skunky. She has green pre-pistils, 5 points, and a small stem of only ~1/2 cm. but she is green, has a top, and is eating up what soil space I can give her. The big girl won't kill the little one, the little one seems to just want to creep on even more slowly rather than try to become taller like males usually do. So I have a lesbian couple for now

All plants are bisexual. There's some lottery going on here, but if the plant had a brain (mmhmm) it would not just pollinate dirt. It will begin female and become male down the road, if it has no neighbors with sacs.

Another thing on indica and sativa. My male from long ago was black (purple) and smelled spicy, like hashish. His wife (lol) was sour sour sour with a bit of skunk. Now what I'm implying her is, the males have their indica traits and their sativa traits, and vice versa.

Male - Grows tall, skinny, branchy like sativa. Smells and tastes like indica, spicy floral like (as if the height of the plant is mimicking the high altitude character of indica) - symmetrical 2, 4, etc

Female - Not as tall, fat like indica, and wants to overlap nodes. Smells and tastes like a sativa (sour, skunk), but grows in size and shape like indica. irregular 5, 7, 9 etc

Indica - grows at high altitudes - short and stout - spicy - has 'too much' sun, does not branch, female budding character big cola

Sativa - grows in valleys/moist soil - taller - sour - uses male height character to achieve sunlight in forest canopy

Males and Females have characterized indica and sativa in their own way. But every plant is still of both sex, and it comes down to the
    environment it is grown in, to esteem these genetics in various manners.

Females without a doubt discourage predators because the males are defenseless. Hence indica has a prominent CBD level, but it is actually the male gene that is causing this. The defense mechanism that is THC relies on a terpene profile to attract predators (who move pollen) that it could not achieve without the proliferation of sunlight a male-sativa has.

Hence, sativa and indica are actually male and female genetics at work, and exposed to soil/altitude. It has nothing to do with seeds

2. I fixed up this post and done editing.