Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

it's been a while...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 4strongwinds, Sep 29, 2012.

1. since i posted any pics here. the pix im about to post are from april at the latest to about 5 days ago. enjoy!
    we'll start with some purple ladies.

make sure you click on the pix to see their full glory.

Attached Files:

2. here's a few nugs of Cinderella

Attached Files:

3. these first two pix are of some amazing Bubblegum, and the other two pix are of some Gurple.

Attached Files:

4. next on the menu, is two pix of White Russian. followed by 4 pix of White Russian x Blue Dream.

Attached Files:

5. the first two pix are of Chemdawg and the next 4 pix are of two different batches of Sour Diesel. after that is 1 pic of Lemon Diesel.

Attached Files:

6. next are 6 concentrate related pix... a couple different batches of ISO hash and a real nice chunk of White Russian hash.

Attached Files:

7. dank dank dank. love the hash

8. Dammit man all that weed looks delicious. How do u sleep at night knowing this is in your home

9. Beautiful buds and delicious looking hash! Man you got some firee shit right there.

10. great looking buds. they all look like they came out of the same room. very nice man!. how do u get iso that doesnt taste like ass. ive run iso off of only buds of about this quality and while bomb, the taste of barbecued fart makes me not want to make it again. is my evaping over a double boiler causing this? am i really suppossed to let it evap with a fan overnight? thanks. and great thread again!

Bless

-G

11. thanks bro. i enjoyed the shit out of all of it :hello:

12. thanks Grim!
    all my nugs come from a couple local folks who really know their shit. the way i make my ISO is pretty simple. i shake my material in a mason jar, then strain it through a tea filter into another, slightly larger jar. the tea filter is basically a cylindrical screen with an opening in the top. then i pour that filtered ISO through a paper coffee filter onto my collection plate and wait for a day to let the alcohol evaporate. while it doesn't have much flavor, it definitely works well and i get a very consistent end product.

peace!

13. thanks grass man 420 for all of your likes of my pix.
    have a great day!!

14. here's some more tasty treats for ya...

starting with my MGW circ ashcatcher

Attached Files:

15. #18 4strongwinds, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2012
    not sure what the first two are, but the last 3 pix are of Chemdawg

Attached Files:

16. here's six pix of White Russians

Attached Files:

17. here's some more Gurple pix too

Attached Files: