Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's been a very long time/ChunkyGlass Order

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Doobie-Doo!, Mar 2, 2010.

1. #1 Doobie-Doo!, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    First off I'd like to say hello to everyone again. I haven't logged on in quite some time because I forgot my password/email address I used to register here back in 04.. I logged on one night a few months ago when i was trashed and somehow remembered my p/w. Well.. Im very baked and it popped into my head again :) It's nice to be back!
    And secondly I did an online order from ChunkyGlass (i Know.. very frowned upon around here.. Dont Shun me :) . Anyway its a 20" zong.. I know there has been quite a bit of controversy concerning their legitimacy and I couldn't help but throw a few dollars their way. I ordered it on 2/26/10 at approximately 10pm.. I used the express shipping (2-3 days). Ill let you know how the order goes and take pictures of the package when it arrives.. This should clear up any concerns regarding if they are legit or not. For the record I am a HUGE fan of the City, but decided on this purchase due to the cheap price and my lack of funds.. Next time though :) Anyone, I'm not trying to leave a novel for you to read so...

2. I ordered a small zong from Chunky Glass awhile ago, used express shipping, everything went perfectly. I placed an order over a week ago for a bong, after 3 days they emailed me saying they were out of stock for that item. So I tried ordering something else, and did, but the same thing happened again. I placed a third order, this time for a vaporizer, we'll see how it goes..

Seems to me like they're getting more customers than they anticipated, most of their stock is out, especially water pipes.

I use them because they're only two states north of me, and I am an impatient person.

3. Wow.. I hope that doesn't happen with mine. The zong was on clearance. Thanks for the reply. As far as I know, it hasn't shipped yet which leaves me a little worried because I accidentally picked blue as my second choice color (my first choice was also blue). I'll let ya know though..

4. chunkyglass shipping is either a hit or miss....sometimes you get it on time and other times it takes forever to get to you.

5. I called to inform them of my error in color choice and got an answering machine. The message said that they were getting lots of calls and that any products will take 3-7business days to ship out. Looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer for sure. :smoking:

6. **Update**
    Well Chunky glass called a little while ago.. They said they didnt have that zong in stock, so i have to pick another one. I'm gonna email them the one I want and we will see how it goes from there.