It's been a great day.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WherezMyLighter, May 2, 2009.

1. I woke up around 9 with a quarter of some of the freshest chronic in my area sitting on my desk, so of course I immediately fired up a bowl with my homie Jay on the wake-and-bake. We had an interesting conversation about how women can be incredibly confusing at times (We both went through long-relationship-breakups like 2-3 weeks ago.), and then loaded bowl number 2. We got hella zooted, I smoked a cig, and then we headed over to our buddy Paul's place. I layed down a verse on this tape he's working on, and then we smoked a blunt. Chatted for a bit, then left Paul's, and headed over to Jay's place of work. He runs inside to get his tips, and I drop the tailgate, light another cigarette, and take a seat. I'm sitting there smoking, toolin' thru my phone when I hear "ETHAAAAN!" from across the parking lot.

I look up and see these two hotties from my school rushing me. I know these chicks, but I couldn't remember either of their names for the life of me. They come over, we exchange hugs, chat a bit, then the girl on the left says "So have you got your tux for prom yet?" I laugh and answer "No, not yet." and she asks me whats so funny. I fill her in on how me and homegirl split about two weeks ago so now I'm thinking of not going, and the ladies just hit me with the sympathy. I play it off, cuz I'm not really tripping over my ex anymore, but I didn't wanna exactly shove the girls off me. So I smooth-talk both of my associates into getting my those digits, and to remember the names I hit them with the "Oh yeah, and how do you spell your name, again?" Worked well, both had names that are easily misspelled.

Right as I was finishing that up, my dude bust through the restaurant's door exclaiming "DUDE! Wanna go get some Granddaddy?" I didn't say anything, but I looked over at these two beautiful, young women who's eyes were now suddenly lit up. I bust out laughing and say "Don't worry, I'll give you a call." and hopped in the truck. We just got home with the O, and we're getting that preblunt in before we smoke with the ladies.

The day is going well, and it's only 3:08! Be easy fellas.

2. God damn...

And I just woke up. :smoking:

3. haha very nice. its great to have one of those days where everything is going you way. good luck tonight man:smoking:

4. Thanks man, looking forward to it.

5. Nice. :smoking:
    I always gotta bump Ice Cube's "Today was A Good day" on days like this!
    haha

6. dude man, that sounds like one amazing day.
    i give you props

7. what up ethan? sounds like a dece day, i gotta get down to florida and cop myself an O of that grandaddy, we don't get anything besides jacked up prices for bad quality nugs around here.