It's Been 5 MONTHS grassicty fuckin rejoice with me

Discussion in 'General' started by pnoygangsta, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Grassicty, after 5 months of staying straight, I blazed up the chronic. Yes, it really has been 5 months. my dealer was arrested, and after that I couldn't find shit, weed is very hard to find, it's easier to find meth in Japan but I don't fuck with shit like that.
    Anyways me and 2 other guys who've looking for MJ for a long time decided to get off our asses and find some.
    We went to the party capital of Japan, Ropongi, I found weed in about 15 minutes after some asking, our new dealer is black. Weed sells 70 dollars a gram, (yes be suprised) but that's how it is.
    Anyway first we gave him the money, the guy walks off, brings back 3 bags of coke, then walks off, I catch up with him and explain we don't want coke so he brings us weed, YEAH! score.
    Anyway I got high as fuck, the price sucks but it felt sooooo damn good. SO much funny shit happened while we were high I don't have time to write it all. Anyways I'm glad I have a much much better subsitute for alcohol after 5 months.
    You might understand if you ever had to wait this long, but grasscity rejoice with me.
    I'm back in bed with Maryjane.

2. Congrats but dam 70bucks a gram:eek:.

3. your "new" dealer is ripping you off big time man...go back to where u went to a find a different dealer

4. it was good man, and weed in Japan is crazy expensive, but I'll pay a big price for weed, alcohol takes me under, weed gets me lifted like Samson, hahahah

5. i know the feeling of getting high for the first time in half a year is amazing.. but 70 a gram!!! i would probably just quit all together.

6. you should just order some seedes and grow your own if your gonna be there for a while.....

7. I'm sorry man but this is street price in Japan, it's normal I know about weed price in Japan. Its fucked up but it's the price you pay to get high

8. shiiiiit. that's cool that you got some, but 70 a gram? that is nuts!

but, whatever. if it's cool with you, that's awesome.

9. and risk 20 years in Japanese prison as a foreigner? Hell nooooooooooooooo. I wouldn't risk that over just getting high

10. What are you doing in Japan?

Congrats on your score. :smoking:

11. Asian countries are very harsh on marijuana... I'm not surprised it's 70$ a gram.

Glad you could toke up once more!

Elend.

12. I was born here, my mom was a missionary, it sucks with the racism and all and everything, so yeah, I wanna move to the states but I need to raise the money

13. Oh word. Racism? Fuck that.

14. Gotta do what you gotta do. Glad you found some, but HOW ABOUT those prices? WOW

15. Yeah weed is insanely hard to find in Japan I hear.

Friend of mine equated a weed deal in japan to coke deals here in north america.

16. yeah man, alot

17. Beat. It can't be any worse than it is here in certain areas of the states. Ie; down south.

18. I've been beat up, robbed, unable to enter certain places for not being Jap, plus I know people who've fucked up and killed for the colour of thier skin. When a foreigner in Japan dies, you won't hear about him, Japan seems like such a safe place, well not for foreigners i certain places, fuck japan. But yeah man, if you've been facing racism then I feel for you, it's so fucked up

19. Congrats man, good for you.

It's fucked up they wouldn't let you in places because you're not Japanese? If you were born there and went to school, understand the culture etc. then you're pretty damn Japanese in my book.