Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's been 45 days and my urine test is still hot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Vanahilion, Sep 6, 2017.

1. I had to quit smoking so I can get this job. Today is 45 days since my last smoke and I took a home test yesterday and it still came back positive. WTF?!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Soo... Was there a question here I cant see or did you just need a safe place to be angry at yourself?

3. Wtf? Is a question lol. I've just read a lot of threads saying people who were heavy smokers that passed in 30 days. I don't understand why it's taking me so long

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. are you fat? no offense intended

5. Not every will take the same amount of time, too many factors. Get a piss kit and stop worrying all together...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I was a daily heavy smoker, of some really good stuff for years, and also ran 40 miles a week, and lifted weights. It took me 53 days to be clean. I'm not fat and don't eat junk food.

7. 5'8" 145 lbs. I haven't been exercising much. I've done 3 home tests and am getting annoyed that it's taking so long

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was/am 5' 5" 150 lbs.

9. Well im 6'2, 192-200 lbs(depends on time of the day) and according to my scale 19-22.2% body fat(also varies on ttime of day.) I was clean for a solid 5 years then smoked about a gram or two a day for two and a half months. When I stopped again I ate well and drank over a gallon of water a day as well as stayed active(taking milk thistle and a regular multi vitamin). Took me a solid month to get a even faint line on a at home test with my first pee of the day. Although by day 25 I could get a decently solid line on a at home test after diluting my pee by chugging a quick 72 ozs of water, taking my vitamin and eating something easy like a egg and a piece of toast with jelly.

• Like Like x 1