Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's been 4 days since a single tooth extraction

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Surrender, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Can I smoke a bong? I know you have to wait a couple days for it to heal over to reduce the risk of getting dry socket.

I got the tooth pulled @ Thursday afternoon. It is now Monday night on the east coast. So it's been over 4 days since the tooth has been out.

It was not a wisdom tooth, it was a single back molar. I'm killin for a bong.

2. my brother got dry sockets from smoking and he said it was terrible... Just do edibles man

3. Inhale through the nose with a bowl or something man.

4. I was going to but I got none man. And yeah I know it's extremely painful, which is why i didn't just go ahead and do it.

What if I get my buddy to start my bong and I just smoke it very gently and slow?

5. Jays for days has a really good idea, it sounds wack but if i were you i would do it... Through the nose

6. By the way dude, a bong over anything will fuck your tooth up. you know how much air/smoke goes in your mouth in a single bong hit?

7. True. A buddy of mine has a portable vaporizer, how about smoking out of that?

8. vape? edibles? or do that nose thing lol

9. i smoked ciggs about 4 hours after the extraction and weed on the next days didnt get dry socket but i was lucky i guess i checked on it every 30 min rinsed my mouth like 20 times a day cut the filter of my cigarettes in half and tried to inhale very softly also rolled real loos joints... but personally i would recommond it tough i think after 72 hours you can safely smoke

10. make tea, its really easy. All you do is boil milk and some water and then once it starts boiling mix in the weed and then let that boil for 10-15 minutes, also add butter. It cant be skim milk. You want it to be any type of fat milk. It gets you really high. Look it up on the forums for further explanation. But yea thats about the easiest edible to make, just dont smoke bro, trust me

11. Does this work? I've only ever eaten a brownie and a cookie. This tea really works???:eek:

12. Look, this whole "dry socket" thing is a bit overblown! :cool: As long as you do not suck hard and dislodge the blood clot in the hole, you are fine! Can you manage to inhale gently through your mouth? Then you can smoke.

Last time I had an extraction, I was toking as soon as I got out of the big city! :smoke: (The anesthesia usually makes me nauseous. Hubby was driving.) You just have to be VERY gentle and have some liquid to drink so you don't get cottonmouth!

Granny :wave:

13. You should be fine, if you google what a dry socket is you can read that it heals with a blood clot in the socket, as long as it doesn't get removed or damaged you should be okay. A website said to wait a few days before smoking

14. I got my wisdom teeth pulled on Wednesday(all 4 of them) and I toked up Saturday and Sunday..i smoked j's tho and couple of bowls...i feel fine, the smoke didn't seem to bother me....try biting down on a gauze before ripping the bong but id say jus roll a fatty.