It's Always Sunny

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by headsmaster, Aug 10, 2011.

1. That episode was awesome and super fucked up! haha

I freaked when Dee and Dennis went on that power tower ride

And I thought the first episode was dark... this one was nuts lol

2. Definitely one of their darker episodes.

3. haha dennis and dee were hilarious

"yeah, that doesnt taste like weed" lol...its angel dust holmes...then hilarity ensued

they have done like every drug there is on always sunny, its hilarious

4. So i guess under the boardwalk isn't as much of a special place as they remembered :rolleyes:.

5. [quote name='"Kevin08"']So i guess under the boardwalk isn't as much of a special place as they remembered :rolleyes:.[/quote]

Hobo butt sex. That shit was hilarious and caught me by surprised too.

6. #106 djace112, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
    charlie and the waitress FTW

did u know they are married in real life

7. No way! Seriously?

I definitely see the darkness they are talking about bringing into the show.

8. Haha that makes it 10x funnier.

9. So is Sweet Dee & Mac in real life. Pretty funny how they worked her pregnancy into the show last season.

10. And Dennis is married to that pharmacist from the d.E.N.N.I.S system

11. Haha dam I did not know the cast was so interrelated. Just watched the new ep. online and that shit was hilarious. Rum ham!!! haha can't wait for the next one.

12. that rum ham shit had me rollin

and when they went under the boardwalk and their talkin bout how magical and romantic things are down there then they see the 2 homeless guys bangin lol

13. ^ Haha right and I thought they couldn't show sex on tv?

14. Do you want some insulen??

15. They kinda did in the one about charlies b-day

16. haha yeah at first i was like "wtf???" then i was like yo, that girl def did some ecstasy, she hates charlie

mac is really fat huh? that doesnt look like a suit or anything, just looks real

17. [quote name='"RageDoses"']

haha yeah at first i was like "wtf???" then i was like yo, that girl def did some ecstasy, she hates charlie

mac is really fat huh? that doesnt look like a suit or anything, just looks real[/quote]

Yea he put on 50 pounds inorder to be funnier

18. He's not fat he's cultivating mass

19. Eating your drinks, Frank? That is genius!