It's Always Sunny

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by headsmaster, Aug 10, 2011.

1. God i hope the limo scene and the ending go down in sunny and comedy history.

Brilliant episode, it was fresh sunny but still they really took it back to the black humor, really looking forward to the rest of this season.

Gang goes to the jersey shore is next!

2. Exponentially better than last season.

3. I never knew Tiger Woods was a "foot man"????

4. When Charlie kept throwing up that fake blood I could not stop laughing :D

5. That sounds like it'll be fuckin hilarious haha although the first episode of this season was funny as hell. I laughed when he was puking blood on the blind date, I was not expecting that.

6. Episode was hilarious.

When the hooker called him baby dick, funny as hell. "I'm leaving, it just got personal".

Think this season is going to be great.

7. My cousin saw them at comic-con this year and said Rob was still fat.So it looks like Fat Mac will be fat through out the whole season haha.

8. "It's not fat I'm cultivating mass" lol

9. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']"It's not fat I'm cultivating mass" lol[/quote]

This entire episode was genius.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzaVd6zl2bA]Dayman - YouTube[/ame]

This is my text and call ringtone. People fucking hate me. Buut... they eventually turned to the Dark Side. One or two of them now use Dayman as their ringtones. Beware the spread.

11. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']"It's not fat I'm cultivating mass" lol[/quote]

Well hurry up and harvest it

12. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']My cousin saw them at comic-con this year and said Rob was still fat.So it looks like Fat Mac will be fat through out the whole season haha.[/quote]

This is such great news, in case anyone didn't know FX already signed a contract for an 8th and 9th season with an option for a 10th

13. Just started this series, I'm currently on the second season right now. Pretty hilarious but the characters are so unlikeable and douchy it's hard to get into it. I'm sure that will change as I get more attached to them though.

14. LIsmoker, if you read MistaSwisha's post and didn't immediately think "Oh my God I want to watch that show," you're probably never going to find it funny.

This episode was so dark and so unbelievably funny. I like how Dennis and Dee are still recovering crack addicts, they really committed to that storyline and still bring it up every once and a while.

15. [quote name='"misha_val"']Just started this series, I'm currently on the second season right now. Pretty hilarious but the characters are so unlikeable and douchy it's hard to get into it. I'm sure that will change as I get more attached to them though.[/quote]

The actors themselves would say you werent supposed to like them. The whole point of the show is for them to be unlikeable and douchy which invetibly always screws them in the end

16. I need to find full episodes of the new season. fuck!!!

17. wat a great fuckin start to the season, consitently laughed my ass off the entire episode, shit cnt wait for this week :D

18. Damn, you beat me to it. I've called probably a dozen people "baby dick" since I saw that episode. Very funny.

19. [quote name='"BackupBong"']

Damn, you beat me to it. I've called probably a dozen people "baby dick" since I saw that episode. Very funny.[/quote]

Lamo same here errbody is baby dick