It's always going to be a part of me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Schizo420Drums, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Evenin' sativas and indicas! How're ya all feelin on this Wednesday night?

I'm feeling. Blaked. LOLZ! Ok there's actually a point to this.

Last year, march 1st, I had some marijuana laced with crystal methamphetamine (got it tested and all, it was methamphetamine, don't flag me for that) and smoked excessively too much without realizing it was laced at first.

All the coughing should have given it away, then the feeling of immense pleasure and everything seeming excessively individual gave it away. I was on something else, (only ever tried shrooms and LSD)

So, there's a history in my family with respiratory illness, as well as my smoking excessive amounts of weed and (at the time) cigarettes and feeling lungdead.

So this led into a panic attack, in which I thought I was having an asthma attack, and was hyperventilating going for my mom's inhalers. Didn't even know how to use them at the time so I failed miserably and resorted to throwing out my cigarettes as an incentive to remedy myself. Still failed.

So I go talk to my parents and my mom gives me some breathing excersises and different things to do to assist my current tragedy.

Anyways, I was thinking to myself this whole time "this is it, you have asthma, this is THE BIG ONE. No more for you, you're finished."

And that led me into a massive depression, as well as having such extreme anxiety I didn't want to run anywhere, be around ANY smoke, wear no axe/cologne, taste no dust, or anything you breathe in that doesn't smell like air because anything which used my respiratory system led me to beleive I would go through it again...

And I did, for a year. For every waking moment I would focus on breathing, and ended up giving myself such an imbalance of CO2 and oxygen in my body I couldn't tell dreamworld from reality anymore.

So, apart from being told I DON'T have asthma (from doctors) and that I suffer from gratuidous amounts of anxiety and schizaffective disorder, I have been missing marijuana. Day in and day out.

I had major depersonalization at one point as well, because throughout this year I kept thinking about what being high was like and how different things would seem if I was stoned, this would lead me into "How stoned? How fast? How quick would I smoke it? Where? When? With who?" And it was a cycle.

Marijuana turned adam from "blending in" to "standing out, but so informal on issues people never bring to mind you'd never comment."

Basically I was exessively intelligent with things on psychedelics, the universe, philosophy, whatever isn't considered easily explainable.

I kept missing the way everything appeared to be happening as it was, the way I thought so much better and took everything in to so much detail. The way sitting down with my family or friends felt like I was APART of it, rather than not being there. The way Christmas and halloween had a so much deeper introspective meaning.

Everything.

While all my friends were getting high on extacy and cocaine, and abusing weed, I was sitting around missing cannabis and wishing I could be them, reminding myself they are so lucky to be able to inhale without being scared.

And in January I smoked some weed for about 3 days straight, for some reason I just had to. Everything came back to me as well and I got real baked, this was around the time I joined Grasscity.

That 3 day spawl ended up with me having a major panic attack after a pinner, so I sold my bud and took a break.

Zip from January to March, here I am, just got finished doing BLADES and feel really good, apart from mild anxiety.

See, I kept having dreams about inhaling, seriously I had a dream I packed a bowl and it was so salad packed it stood at least 3 feet high. Yet whenever I hit it, the top glowed and it was like a cherry, I smoked the whole thing. That dream took place in my room.

I had no breathing issue, no anxiety, I was awesome. I had been having these dreams for the time I quit in January till now. And I just HAD to smoke some, so my buddy came over today and asked if I still smoked weed. My heart jumped and I said yeah, so we went and smoked and I'm feeling at peace again.

My point is, this will always be apart of me, I'm just gonna take it easy as I don't want to push my limits.

Thanks GC! You all should appreciate each and every toke you have!

2. Sucks about your breathing problem, seems like more of a mental problem than a physical problem. Try vaporizing or making some edibles. good luck toking in the future.

3. there actually has been studies that shows that marijuana helps asthma patients. so you didnt need to get so down over yourself. but fuck who puts meth in weed +rep to you sir

4. I will!:D:smoking:

+rep, you deserve it

5. You can't smoke crystal methamphetamine by putting a flame directly on it like you would when smoking a joint or bowl. It has to be heated, that's why they have special crystal meth pipes...

6. You can't tell me that power hittin' a pipe with this laced shit would throw SOME of that smoke into the air.

7. Applying a direct flame to it would burn it up too fast for it to vaporize.

8. You still cease to elaborate on what occurs when the flame touches the product.

Ok, it burns up? It just, disappears? Just ceases existance? Why don't we do that with alot of our world issues, apply a direct flame to them so they burn up to fast to influence society?

If it burns up, regardless of too fast or not, chemicals are being released.

9. Ever try smoking powdered cocaine? If you have, you would notice it doesn't work. Same principle applies to crystal meth.

10. See. WHAT principle?

"Ok class, two plus two equals 5, no that doesn't work!"

"Same principal applies to 5 subtract 2 equals 2."

No I've never tried to smoke powdered cocaine, I don't agree with cocaine's use period.

What I do agree with are factual and informal posts on Grasscity when somebody states something in regards to a situation that has had such a negative impact on my life!

Look it up on google or something, if you think you're so sure. People wouldn't lace their weed with blow before they smoked it if it didn't work.

11. :rolleyes:
    "Cocaine powder has a melting temperature of 197 o C. When the temperature gets higher the cocaine powder could evaporate and be smoked, but when it reaches that temperature the cocaine powder falls apart and/or burns. That is why cocaine powder can actually not be smoked. Even before it evaporates, it is no longer cocaine."

As said before, the same principle applies to crystal meth.

12. You've never heard of nummies or primo blunts?

You can smoke cocaine, the effects are just different.

:wave:

source:experience

13. Yes, I've heard of them and have smoked them. But regardless:
    "Cocaine powder has a melting temperature of 197 o C. When the temperature gets higher the cocaine powder could evaporate and be smoked, but when it reaches that temperature the cocaine powder falls apart and/or burns. That is why cocaine powder can actually not be smoked. Even before it evaporates, it is no longer cocaine."

I've read that the only reason you get any effect from smoking it that way is actual burnt particles getting in your airways and absorbing into your bloodstream that way.

14. WeFlyHigh, do me a favour and stop bringing negative vibes to my thread. You just completely diverted this topic to satisfy your ego.

Yes, it DID happen to me, it was VERY much real, so would you kindly

NOT. POST. IN. HERE. ANYMORE.

Thank you.

15. You asked me to post evidence, and I did, and your response is to deny it and ask me to leave?

Why am I not surprised?

Look everybody, the only person EVER TO HAVE WEED LACED WITH CRYSTAL METH!

16. That's it, I've had it. I'm completely ignoring this thread.

I posted a thread to let other smokers know that I was up in the ranks again, back up in my game.

And you decide to welcome me back with negative vibes and insensitive remarks.

Make your own thread, mine was to share my jovial feelings towards what I've accomplished.

Look everyone; the only person on Grasscity who shifted a threads' topic, and just killed the best buzz I have had for over a year.

Thank you, good to know the smoking community is still so upbeat and respectful today as it was when I left it.

17. Sorry that I refuse to sit here and let you insist something that is scientifically not possible actually happened to you. I mean I can believe that you had weed laced with crystal meth before I will believe you actually burnt it and got high.

And also, where exactly did you bring your weed to get tested? I can't think of any place that would allow you to walk in with an illegal substance (wait, two illegal substances, right?) and they would do tests on it.

18. #18 MrPhoxxy, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    Let it go.. You don't know everything and even if you did, this isn't a debate-able subject. He says he got high off of it. Whether it be mental OR physical, he says he did. The brain can trick people into things you know. The Nazis would torture people to the point of death and tell them they were going to brand them with hot metal in the shape of a V. They would then blindfold the subjects, and apply ICE to their skin. Their Brain told their body that they were being burned by a piece of metal in the shape of a V, but it was actually Ice. After they took the ice off, there was a V on the subjects skin. See how that applies?

Also, you can acquire tests for just about any drug.

OP, + Rep for sharing. I'm sorry your return has to be met with arrogant people.

19. You can't just bring drugs in to places to get them tested... that's called possession and people get arrested for it.

And because I wont sit here and let someone tell me something that doesn't make sense makes me arrogant? I encouraged him to defend himself with legit information but he refuses to do so, thus he is the arrogant one.

20. You just backed up my idea that he really didn't smoke crystal meth with your edit... thanks for seeing it my way. :D