its all over =[

Discussion in 'General' started by Baker, Oct 25, 2007.

1. After 9 months I told the girl I started smoking again, she broke up with me, rough.
    Sorta didn't see it coming, and in shock. 9 months prolly doesn't seem like much time to a lot of people, but it was my first real relationship with someone so it sucks :(. I want to add more, but am sorta speachless :(

2. Sorry to hear, man. :(

I remember my first "real" relationship. I was 15. After we broke up, I was heart broken and sore for weeks. But, I'm 22 now. You'll learn that there are about 3 BILLION women in the world. Time will heal the pain along with tons of hot chicks throwing themselves at you. :)

Sorry again...

3. Yea.. it hurts. Keep your head up.

4. Fuck her, I can't believe you stayed with a girl who didn't agree with your use of marijuana in the first place.

5. That sucks man....im sorry....keep your head up though, theres bound to be someone better out there for you :) keep lookin and stay blazed :smoke:

6. lmao best quote ive read so far tonight:smoke:

7. Relationships are like war. Easy to start, hard to stop. Keep your head up bro, plenty of fish in the sea. Find a stonerette and life will be lovely.

8. Sucks man... Sorry to hear it :(

If she wasn't OK with you smoking, she wasn't worth your time anyway, imo. You deserve someone who will take you for who you are, not who they want you to be... Keep yer head up bro.

9. Exactly, I mean, who the fuck breaks up with somebody for smoking cannabis?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?! That's like breaking up with somebody cause you don't like what they eat for breakfast, fucking retarded.

10. I never really thought of it that way, but you're right on.

11. oh an yeah foreals if she dont respect what you do then she dont care just move on bro:smoke:

12. fuckin' a!

13. That's rough, dude. Sorry to hear. If I had a bowl, I'd smoke it for you.

14. fuck the bitch dude..and thats exactly what she sounds like is a bitch. one of my favorite things to do is just smoke a bowl with my girl and then have some fun high...youve been missin out man and soon you should find out what youve been missin

15. It sucks alot but before you know it, you'll completely forget about her. Try to chill with good friends to take your mind off of her.

16. Man let a bitch go, fo sho. Go smoke some dro.