Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's all in the mind

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lifebot, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Feelings can be either positive or negative.

A positive feeling can be anything that makes you feel GOOD.

A negative feeling can be anything that makes you feel BAD.

Happiness, love, peace, and having fun are examples of positive feelings.

Hatred, sadness, pain, fear, and being depressed are examples of negative feelings.

If we had the ability to control the way we feel, we would obviously choose to feel good.

Why would anybody want to feel bad if you can always feel good no matter what?

Unfortunately as a human being, you can't control how you feel. It's the reality.

Just imagine one day you found out you had cancer. How can you feel happy about it?

Thoughts eventually become feelings without you knowing it.

Throughout life you are happy and sad because you have positive and negative thoughts.

In order for you to think more positive and less negative, it has to become your desire.

I stay positive now because I know exactly what I want in life: Feel good.

Trust me on this... Think positive you'll feel good. Think negative, you'll feel bad.

How to think positive? Again, it has it has to become your desire. You'll have to want it.

2. I dont ... what ?

Im not high so maybe I didn't catch it.

3. Good vibes, smoke weed :)

4. I know exactly what you mean. I have been looking at everything more positive now. I notice the differnce.

5. Good deal. :smoking: +rep

Good vibes man.

6. good shit my man. keep it Ezzzzz :D

7. I feel the same way, +rep

8. Thanks guys,

The real idea is not hoping to feel good about life, but wanting to.

I think what motivates us to do anything starts from our desires.

Once you have the desire to think only positive, you realize that your life suddenly has changed into a happier one.

Thinking positive about everything is extremely hard. However, there is a way to think of everything in a positive way.

When you feel that there is absolutely no way to think positively about a certain problem, toke up and listen to uplifting trance.

I recommend this track for anyone who's in a struggle wanting to think positive.

9. mind=blown

10. easier said than done

11. I want some of your bud lol;

12. your thoughts = reality

13. rofl. coulnt have said it any better

14. I have bipolar disorder, so it's not always that simple..
    but about thinking positive, there is a technique called Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
    Cognitive behavioral therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A lot of it focuses on changing your thinking patterns,
    turning negative thoughts into positive ones over time.

+ rep for your positivity :D