Its all about the money.

Discussion in 'General' started by purpleSparkles, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Basically I'm broke, just got fired from my job, and in high school.

What are some easy ways to make some quick cash?
    Like I know getting a job is the most consistent way of making money, but I'm looking for ways to make money in-between jobs.

I'm looking for something that will pay quickly and (hopefully) doesn't require too much work. (I'd prefer not to break my back for $.25)

2. how about breaking your back for a dollar?

3. Prostitution, It's an honor to be first to say that on a thread like this

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

4. Adult photography

5. You're looking for something you just won't find very easy now days unless you have some sort of skill in a field.

Just do like the rest of us did in high school and find a shitty job for slave wage.

6. Your realistic choices are, Work or selling drugs or your personal belongings. Having a job is the only legit way.

7. What do you know how to do that would be a Service to others? that does not require you to degrade yourself as other Db's suggested.surround yourself with positive people is a good start.

8. You have weed. Use your imagination.

9. Some sort of art/craft/skill that you could sell?

It's kinda hard to find "easy ways to make some quick cash" that "doesn't require too much work." People wouldn't be busting their ass on a daily basis if there were such alternatives. I suppose you could get into scrapping?

10. #10 nom de guerre, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
    Make a youtube channel.

11. Do foot fetish stuff. You don't actually have to have sex, and guys will pay good money to lick, suck, and jack off with, your feet.

12. I just guessing here, but if you got fired being motivated is not one of you best quality's .

Get a lawn mower and a rake and start pounding the pavement. I just paid some one 20 to cut the grass in front, took him 30 mins.

13. if that's you in the picture, get some of your girls and do a car wash lol

14. how are you still a member of this site ?

15. I got fired because a "customer" complained that I "wasn't helpful and was rude" To my manager.
    The "customer" was my bestfriend's stepmom.... And she HATES me with a burning passion because I refused to date her son (my friend's stepbrother)... So she try's to ruin my life every chance she gets >.<

But that's not the point.

I still need money :/

16. Uh, because I'm not breaking any rules? :confused: In almost 3000 posts I've only had one infraction, so what exactly are you talking about?

17. And I honestly wasn't even joking. If I was a girl, I would totally do fetish work. You can make fantastic money, and you don't have to have sex if you don't want.

18. #18 Ih8weed, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
    If you believe that self degrading behavior is cool you have already lost

19. I agree with this man. I would pay for your feet.

20. Thanks for the advice....

I personally find it a tad immoral to sell my body for someone's sexual pleasure... I mean if I have absolutely no other options then sure, why not. I was already kinda aware that I can make money by having sex/ giving others sexual pleasure (sexual fetishes) but I'd really prefer to avoid that suggestion from this point on.